    it will last 2 hours and 45 min.

    ??? for 60-70 questions? It looks like a lot of time......(I am even more
    worried..)
    Syd, May 15, 2006

  2. Syd

    Syd Guest

    You are the desktop support technician for a small company configured as a
    workgroup. All users are running Windows XP Professional.
    Carla is getting ready to go on a vacation and she mentions that she's
    certain that she'll forget her password before the gets back.
    What do you tell her? (Choose two)

    Tell her that it's no problem. Everyone forgets their password sometimes.

    Have her give you her password so that you can remember it for her.

    Write her password down in her Rolodex under P. No one will think of looking
    there.

    :)))))

    "Syd" <> wrote in message
    Some of the wrong answers, in multiple choices tests, are really funny.

    Like, for example: "uninstall the operating system and do nothing else"

    :))

    If I had the time I'd like to list the funniest of them but unfortunally I
    don't.

    I am booked for 271 exam next tuesday and I'm terrified. Prometric says that

    Syd, May 16, 2006

  3. Syd

    Syd Guest

    You have Bill open up Disk Management and he reports that disk 2 is listed as missing.

    What do you tell him?

    Have Bill right click over the missing disk and select Import Foreign disks.

    Call security and report the theft.

    :)
    Syd, May 16, 2006
  4. Syd

    CocoaNut Guest

    Did you actually find these in the books?

    CocoaNut, May 28, 2006
  5. Syd

    Syd Guest

    Yes! A book or a simulated test, or a test on the web. I'm not sure which
    one...but certainly it was on a test I made

    :)))

    I love those guys which do not take themselves too seriuosly....thanks god.

    life is short...you know.... so.....

    Syd, May 28, 2006
  6. Syd

    Syd Guest

    Your CEO fancies himself a power user and wants to be able to view and
    access protected system files and hidden files and folders. How do you allow
    this?

    :)
    Syd, May 30, 2006
  7. Syd

    CocoaNut Guest

    Would you want to allow it?

    CocoaNut, May 30, 2006
  8. Syd

    Syd Guest

    No way man... no way. Don' t even think about....

    Syd, May 30, 2006
  9. Syd

    Syd Guest

    "I just received an e-mail message from someone telling me that my computer
    will be destroyed if
    I don't follow their instructions. They tell me to go to this Web site and
    download a patch. They
    also tell me that if I delete the message, all data on my computer will be
    erased. What should I
    do?"
    What should you tell the customer to do?

    1. Download the patch from the Web site and install it. However, do not
    delete the message
    because it is a virus.

    2. Do not delete the message because it is a virus. However, do not download
    the patch from the
    Web site because it is also a virus.

    3. First download the patch from the Web site and install it. Then delete
    the message because it
    is a hoax.

    (MeasureUP)
    Syd, Jun 9, 2006