    The best antispyware I found out of a dozen tried so far, HijackThis is
    definitely the winner.
    I still keep an updated version of Adaware for general checkups though.

    Mike, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Mike

    Parko Guest

    Re: Hijack this is =?windows-1252?Q?da=92bomb?=

    Mike wrote:
    > For removing cool web search malware such as "Search assistant"
    > SE.DLL BHLIA.DLL FABB.EXE and WON.---
    >
    > The best antispyware I found out of a dozen tried so far, HijackThis is
    > definitely the winner.
    > I still keep an updated version of Adaware for general checkups though.

    And Microsoft Antispyware+firewall is a crock:

    c:\WINDOWS\system32\msconfg.exe - Win32.Rbot.H worm. Deleted.
    c:\WINDOWS\system32\o - BAT.FTPDownloader trojan. Deleted.
    c:\WINDOWS\system32\c.bat - BAT.FTPDownloader worm. Deleted.

    Deleted by VetAV.
    --
    Parko
    Well I gave Microsoft product a go and copped that within 5 mins of

    Parko, Mar 16, 2005