    Can someone please reccomend a good message board for posting Hijack
    reports?

    Thanks
    Muze Groops, Jun 3, 2007

  2. Muze Groops

    meerkat Guest

    "Muze Groops" <> wrote in message
    news:46626315$0$12445$...
    > Can someone please reccomend a good message board for posting Hijack
    > reports?

    Here you are M.
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/forums.php

    Hijackthis.de is supposed to be very good.

    bw..
    meerkat, Jun 3, 2007

  3. Muze Groops

    Guest

    On 3 Jun, 07:54, "meerkat" <> wrote:
    > "Muze Groops" <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:46626315$0$12445$...> Can someone please reccomend a good message board for posting Hijack
    > > reports?

    I agree with the above poster http://www.hijackthis.de/ >you can
    paste your logfile for automatic analysis.

    also try http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ for more expert help
    , Jun 3, 2007
  4. Muze Groops

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 11:06:22 -0700, "relic"
    <> wrote:

    >If possible, can you supply more information for my analysis?

    Thank you for quoting 673 lines and 3 threads deep to add one line.
    Evan Platt, Jun 3, 2007
  5. Muze Groops

    Leythos Guest

    In article <4663031c$0$4687$>,
    says...
    > If possible, can you supply more information for my analysis?

    Could you use half of your brain and not quote the entire improperly
    posted message?

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm Exposed to Kids ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm Exposed to Kids ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm Exposed to Kids ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm Exposed to Kids ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm Exposed to Kids ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm Exposed to Kids ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm REMOVED ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunters.htm Exposed to Kids ...
    All while spamming his company website at: http://www.seedsv.com
    Leythos, Jun 3, 2007
  6. Muze Groops

    meerkat Guest

    "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > In article <4663031c$0$4687$>,
    > says...
    >> If possible, can you supply more information for my analysis?

    > Could you use half of your brain and not quote the entire improperly
    > posted message?

    Come on L., relic and his pals do it on purpose.
    Ignore, and they`ll go away.
    meerkat, Jun 3, 2007
  7. Muze Groops

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 13:02:12 -0700, "chrisv" <>
    wrote:

    >Context restored.

    Thanks for quoting all 700 lines to add that nugget of.. .wisdom.
    Evan Platt, Jun 3, 2007
  8. Muze Groops

    Gazwad Guest

    Leythos <>, the skinny-floater and garish bunghole
    basher who likes lecherous dummy beating with ducks, and whose partner
    is a humper with a frightful hairy cream pie, wrote in
    <>:
    > In article <4663031c$0$4687$>,
    > says...
    >> If possible, can you supply more information for my analysis?

    > Could you use half of your brain and not quote the entire improperly
    > posted message?

    You dumb ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Jun 3, 2007
  9. Muze Groops

    relic Guest

    meerkat wrote:
    > "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <4663031c$0$4687$>,
    >> says...
    >>> If possible, can you supply more information for my analysis?

    >> Could you use half of your brain and not quote the entire improperly
    >> posted message?
    >>

    > Come on L., relic and his pals do it on purpose.
    > Ignore, and they`ll go away.

    No, killfile me and my 'pals' instead.
    relic, Jun 3, 2007