    any sign of a remastered version of Highlander hitting stores anythime soon?

    Thanks,
    Marty.
    Martin S., Nov 3, 2008

  2. Martin S.

    RickMerrill Guest

    Martin S. wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but.... is
    > there any sign of a remastered version of Highlander hitting stores
    > anythime soon?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Marty.

    Why "stores"? You won't buy on-line??

    c.f.
    www.actiontrip.com/previews/highlanderthegame.phtml
    RickMerrill, Nov 3, 2008

  3. Martin S.

    Justin Guest

    RickMerrill wrote on [Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:28:14 -0500]:
    > Martin S. wrote:
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but.... is
    >> there any sign of a remastered version of Highlander hitting stores
    >> anythime soon?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Marty.
    >>

    > Why "stores"? You won't buy on-line??

    Amazon is still a "store".
    Justin, Nov 3, 2008
  4. Martin S.

    RickMerrill Guest

    Justin wrote:
    > RickMerrill wrote on [Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:28:14 -0500]:
    >> Martin S. wrote:
    >>> Hello all,
    >>>
    >>> I know this has probably been discussed a million times, but.... is
    >>> there any sign of a remastered version of Highlander hitting stores
    >>> anythime soon?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Marty.
    >>>

    >> Why "stores"? You won't buy on-line??

    > Amazon is still a "store".

    Ah so.
    RickMerrill, Nov 3, 2008
  5. Martin S.

    Martin S. Guest

    The only one I saw at Amazon was the one released years ago which was a
    really bad transfer. When I say "stores" that means Best Buy, Amazon or
    whoever has the best price.

    Martin S., Nov 4, 2008
  6. Martin S.

    Shaun Guest

    A couple of months ago I heard that they redid it.

    And remember : There can be only one!!!

    Shaun, Nov 5, 2008