    Dragon Guest

    Anyone got a release date for highlander series 4 please

    cheers dave

    Dragon, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Dragon

    jayembee Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote:

    >Anyone got a release date for highlander series 4 please

    Anchor Bay hasn't announced it yet.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Dragon

    slider121 Guest

    Season 4,5 and 6 are all available now through the Highlander web-site at
    http://www.highlander-official.com/

    Anchor Bay releases in retail stores havn't been officially announced
    however the expected dates are:

    March - Season 4
    July - Season 5
    November - Season 6

    slider121, Jan 13, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    cheers for that, I do know the highlander web site have got them now but
    wont ship to the United Kingdom dont know why

    Dragon, Jan 13, 2004
  5. Too expensive off the Highlander web. I've been buying them on the
    used market for $40 each :)

    --
    Scott Streeter

    http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/