    Any help please

    Dave

    ---

    Dragon, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Dragon

    anon Guest

    No difference... and no extras that you wouldn't already have...

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Another question guys and girls
    >
    > I have all the series boxsets up to 5 on dvd but I noticed there is three
    > separate dvds called , Unholy Alliance, Counterfeit and The finale dvds.
    > Does these dvds contain anything extra that the main series boxsets don't
    > have, they are very cheap but if there's no difference from the bixsets

    its

    anon, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Aphelion Guest

    > I have all the series boxsets up to 5 on dvd but I noticed there is three
    > separate dvds called , Unholy Alliance, Counterfeit and The finale dvds.
    > Does these dvds contain anything extra that the main series boxsets don't
    > have, they are very cheap but if there's no difference from the bixsets
    > its
    > not really worth buying I think

    The two-part episodes are presented in a mock letterbox format and contain
    different edits of the broadcast versions. At least one incorporates
    footage from another episode to beef up the plot. There are also alternate
    opening credits that try to create a cinematic feel. Also of note is a
    spoken introduction by Joe Dawson reminiscent of Sean Connery's intro in the
    original Highlander film. If you're a Highlander completist, they're worth
    having. No idea about the extras, I haven't checked them out yet.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Oct 28, 2004