    I have tried rewind but the new se is not on there any other comparing sites
    anyone knows of i would be grateful

    dave
    Dragon, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Aphelion Guest

    > Hi i am looking at getting the new highlander 2 special edition film out
    now
    > on dvd but could someone tell me is it worth it as i already have the
    > renegade region 1 version.

    MUCH MUCH better picture quality than the old Renegade Version DVD. It also
    has enhanced visual effects that make the film more palatable. If you're a
    fan of the film (if only because it's so bad), this is the one to own. It
    also has a great 50 minute documentary on the making of the film, plus a
    10-15 minute doc on the new digital effects overhaul.

    Aphelion
    Aphelion, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Aphelion" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi i am looking at getting the new highlander 2 special edition film out

    > now
    > > on dvd but could someone tell me is it worth it as i already have the
    > > renegade region 1 version.

    > MUCH MUCH better picture quality than the old Renegade Version DVD. It

    also
    > has enhanced visual effects that make the film more palatable. If you're

    > fan of the film (if only because it's so bad), this is the one to own. It
    > also has a great 50 minute documentary on the making of the film, plus a
    > 10-15 minute doc on the new digital effects overhaul.
    >
    > Aphelion

    cheers guys you have convinced me
    Dragon, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Dragon

    TOM RICCI Guest

    The only thing i'm disappointed at is they didn't carry over the commentary
    track from the first release
    TOM RICCI, Jul 30, 2004