    that's true, how come I got such a low score (761) with bars in the
    strong area?

    SuperTech

    SuperTech, Feb 3, 2004

  2. SuperTech

    John Guest

    I had a similar situation with the 70-291 exam i scored
    740ish and I nearly had all of the bars maxed out. Not
    sure what gives...anyone else know.

    what's on the
    >report). Bars show strong for almost every area tested.

    Does anyone
    >know what the highest possible score is? I think it's

    1000 and if

    John, Feb 3, 2004

  3. SuperTech

    Dave Guest

    I had similar with 70-291, maybe it's 800 max ?

    Dave, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Please note this faq info on the MS Cert site (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp):

    Q. What does my score mean?

    A. Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003–related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.

    Best regards,

    Ben Guterson [MSFT]

    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuIEd1dGVyc29uIFtNU0ZUXQ==?=, Feb 4, 2004
  5. SuperTech

    Kent Paul Guest

    Hmm still clear as mud,
    so how much as a percentage would pass?

    Kent Paul, Feb 5, 2004
  6. SuperTech

    Dave Marden Guest

    Impossible to tell, it all depends on how hard your
    questions were. If the test you took, had the harder
    questions it would require a lower percentage to pass. If
    your test had the easier questions on it, it would have
    taken a much higher percentage to pass.

    All depends on the test.

    Dave Marden

    Dave Marden, Feb 5, 2004