High volume a-z IAX Terminiation needed

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by john_rich62@yahoo.com, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. Guest

    List,
    I need an a-z termination service. Please consider
    1- High volume (between $10,000 and $200,000 per month). All calls
    will be originated from the Middle East. Please read below for
    frequently used destinations.
    2- I will need to test your service for the first few months. Right
    now I am using several providers and I am not willing to move all my
    users/clients to your service without testing. I have out grown my
    providers and I really need someone who can handle my traffic.
    3- Right now the only possibility is IAX (no sip). This is a
    limitation that I can't overcome. I can possibly work with H323, but
    not at the current time (IAX is the only option now). My estimate for
    H323 is about 6 month
    4- It would be a major plus if I can create pin numbers of my own. The
    providers I am using don't allow me to do that and hence I am having to
    do my own billing for my customers. The ideal situation would be is to
    allow me to create my own PIN numbers and I will sell them with my own
    markup. All my clients are using PIN-based cards.
    5- I really need quality and ability to handle large volume. If you
    can't handle it, please don't waist my time and yours.
    6- As mentioned above, all my clients are in the middle east. All
    calls will be originated from there. Most people are calling the
    following countries: US, Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Eastern
    Asia (popularity in the order listed).
    7- It will be almost necessary for you to have servers in several
    locations in the world. It wouldn't make sense to have the call go
    from the middle east to US and then back to Eastern Europe. If you do
    have multiple servers, I can automatically route the calls to the
    server that is most appropriate for the destination.
    Please contact me off-line if you think we can do business together.
    Thanks
    John,
    john_rich62 at yahoo dot com

    , Apr 17, 2006