    manually delete them in the folder but I get a window that says it cannot be
    deleted may be writeprotected and bull like that. I have run Adware and
    cleaned everything.......but

    BillKirch, Nov 28, 2004

  2. BillKirch

    dan Guest

    All adware is hightech. Its probably cause its running. If you post the
    other "bull" someone might be able to help you.

    dan, Nov 28, 2004

  3. BillKirch

    WebWalker Guest

    On 28 Nov 2004 01:09:42 GMT, oads (BillKirch) wrote:

    >When I run processes on my task manager I see these things that look like
    >adware with names like ,Easymomoney.exe and specialoffers4.exe. I have tried to
    >manually delete them in the folder but I get a window that says it cannot be
    >deleted may be writeprotected and bull like that. I have run Adware and
    >cleaned everything.......but

    If on adware killer is not enought try another one such as Spybot.

    --
    WebWalker

    WebWalker, Nov 28, 2004
  4. BillKirch

    BillKirch Guest

    > If you post the
    >other "bull" someone might be able to help you.

    ###########
    That was all it said. BG

    BillKirch, Nov 28, 2004
  5. BillKirch

    derek / nul Guest

    On 28 Nov 2004 01:09:42 GMT, oads (BillKirch) wrote:

    >When I run processes on my task manager I see these things that look like
    >adware with names like ,Easymomoney.exe and specialoffers4.exe. I have tried to
    >manually delete them in the folder but I get a window that says it cannot be
    >deleted may be writeprotected and bull like that. I have run Adware and
    >cleaned everything.......but

    You need to remove the programs from memory first.

    derek / nul, Nov 28, 2004
  6. BillKirch

    BillKirch Guest

    I downloaded Spybot and that seemed to work. Thanks...BG

    BillKirch, Nov 28, 2004