    Is there an alternative to my slow dial up?
    Thanks
    Stan

    Stan, Jan 1, 2007

  2. Stan

    Alex Clayton Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I live in the country too far out for broadband.
    > Is there an alternative to my slow dial up?
    > Thanks
    > Stan

    Broadband is a term used for several kinds of high speed. Do you mean you
    can't get DSL? Do you have cable TV? Many of the providers offer HS net. If
    not then you can probably use Satellite but the last time I saw it offered
    it was very pricy compared to cable or DSL.
    Moderation is for monks."

    [Lazarus Long]

    Alex Clayton, Jan 1, 2007

  3. Stan