    anyone have some details on it as the only version listed at Amazon right
    now is Spain released PAL/R2.
    Thanks in advance for any help finding more info.
    Bratboy, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Bratboy

    John Howells Guest

    "Bratboy" <> wrote

    > While I was redoing my netflix queue this morning I noticed that in my

    saved
    > titles section they now list High Anxiety as being avail April 06. Does
    > anyone have some details on it as the only version listed at Amazon right
    > now is Spain released PAL/R2.
    > Thanks in advance for any help finding more info.

    It's in the Mell Brooks Box Set due on that date, though probably also for
    separate release.

    John Howells
    John Howells, Feb 4, 2006

  3. Bratboy

    P Pron Guest

    John Howells wrote:
    || "Bratboy" <> wrote
    ||| While I was redoing my netflix queue this morning I noticed that in
    ||| my saved titles section they now list High Anxiety as being avail
    ||| April 06. Does anyone have some details on it as the only version
    ||| listed at Amazon right now is Spain released PAL/R2.
    ||| Thanks in advance for any help finding more info.
    || It's in the Mell Brooks Box Set due on that date, though probably
    || also for separate release.
    || John Howells

    Not of much use to Bratboy, John, but it has also been available as part of
    an "HMV Exclusive" collection since Christmas 2004 -
    http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=328548

    paul
    P Pron, Feb 4, 2006
  4. Bratboy

    John Howells Guest

    John Howells, Feb 4, 2006
  5. Bratboy

    David Z Guest

    There are actually 2 versions currently available: Spanish R2 and French R2
    (available on amazon.fr).

    David Z, Feb 5, 2006
  6. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    "David Z" <> wrote in message
    > There are actually 2 versions currently available: Spanish R2 and French
    > R2 (available on amazon.fr).
    >
    > "Bratboy" <> wrote in message
    >> While I was redoing my netflix queue this morning I noticed that in my
    >> saved titles section they now list High Anxiety as being avail April 06.
    >> Does anyone have some details on it as the only version listed at Amazon
    >> right now is Spain released PAL/R2.
    >> Thanks in advance for any help finding more info.

    Well when I did the search on Amazon it only found the 1. Doesnt really
    matter as I want R-1 versions. I was thinking of just getting a couple of
    titles, High Anxiety and To be or not to be, since already own most mel
    brooks stuff out but have a feeling it would be cheaper to buy the full set,
    hopefully they do it right with lots of cool extra's. Maybe one of the new
    dvd's will even have a copy of "Hitlers Rapsody" music video.
    Bratboy, Feb 5, 2006
  7. Bratboy

    David Z Guest

    Depends which amazon site you search. Like I said, if you visit
    www.amazon.fr you'll find the french version (but probably not if you type
    the English name of the movie, you'll have to type "Le Grand Frisson" which
    is the French title). Maybe thats why it didn't come up for you.

    David Z, Feb 6, 2006
  8. I bought it in Amsterdam.

    Oberst Steiner, Feb 15, 2006