    THIS ISSUE, which by the way, is probably the most important question i've
    posted yet....cos it really pisses me off, all that crap that comes into
    MAILWASHER......THANKS , All the Best.....FRED
    fredcromer, May 9, 2004

  2. "fredcromer" <> wrote in message
    news:409dae5c$...
    If that is your email address then yes.

    3 things you can do
    1. Use a hotmail account for these postings that way it never bothers you at home you can dump the
    hotmail account (or yahoo or any other online account) every few months and start again.

    2 mask your domain (not as some do with something after the domain IE ospam is no
    good as many harvesters know that something with com in it is where the address ends and they
    disregard everything that comes after it. do something like me@{yourtits}mydomain.com and then tell
    people in the messages you send to take out your tits too reply (some find this type of thing funny)
    or put it in phonetically my me@mydomaindotcom

    3 You can use a nonsense address say ish but that way if anyone
    wants too legitimately contact you off list they can't.

    this type of action should help.

    In order too hide your address I see you use OE 6

    so tools/accounts/news/then click on the account you have there and then click properties then on
    the first window at the bottom you will find the email address put in these two boxes what you want
    to use.
    Then apply, OK and you're done.
    Mr Cellophane, May 9, 2004

  3. "Mr Cellophane" <mrcellophane1@{yourtits}hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "fredcromer" <> wrote in message
    > If that is your email address then yes.
    >
    > 3 things you can do
    > 1. Use a hotmail account for these postings that way it never bothers you

    at home you can dump the
    > hotmail account (or yahoo or any other online account) every few months

    and start again.

    > 2 mask your domain (not as some do with something after the domain IE

    ospam is no
    > good as many harvesters know that something with com in it is where the

    address ends and they
    > disregard everything that comes after it. do something like

    me@{yourtits}mydomain.com and then tell
    > people in the messages you send to take out your tits too reply (some find

    this type of thing funny)
    > or put it in phonetically my me@mydomaindotcom
    >
    > 3 You can use a nonsense address say ish

    but that way if anyone
    > wants too legitimately contact you off list they can't.

    If someone wants to legitimately contact me they can ask for my address
    first and I'll decide if they get it. No need to post it for the world to
    see, to many trolls out there waiting to bug you if you offend them. ;-)

    The Ancient One, May 9, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    fredcromer Guest

    Nice one for the info....All the Best...Cheers.....FRED
    fredcromer, May 13, 2004