    flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
    @ | bothered to come down here and visit us!
    videotron.ca | - Calvin

    Francois Labreque, Nov 11, 2003

  2. In article <mfZrb.61291$>,
    Francois Labreque <> wrote:
    :Tests with PixOS 6.2(2) report:

    :ICMP Access prohibited (3/13) for ports 23 and 1467 and RST on every other port.
    : Upper management would like the pix to be invisible from the outside, without
    :putting a router with ACLs in from of it, is it possible?

    Not that I know of. There isn't any way to turn off icmp generated
    at the PIX itself, and ports 23 and 1467 always react even when
    the corresponding services are turned off.
    --
    Positrons can be described as electrons traveling backwards in time.
    Certainly many Usenet arguments about the past become clearer when they

    Walter Roberson, Nov 11, 2003