HiDef.com has HD Images Direct-From-Disc HD-DVD THE LAST SAMURAI

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by HiDef.com, Aug 31, 2006.

  1. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    **HIDEF.COM HD-DVD IMAGE QUALITY SNEAK PEEK**

    Our goal is to regularly feature exclusive content that is designed to
    inform, educate and illustrate the superior quality of both new
    commercial high definition formats (HD-DVD and BLU-RAY) to help aid
    you, the consumer, in your choice of disc and format.

    Therefore, HiDef.com is making available exclusive,
    direct-from-disc-non-recompressed single frame exports from the latest
    movie releases as we receive them so that you can see the EXACT level
    of image quality that you will be getting when you purchase that
    particular high definition disc.

    http://www.hidef.com/hd-screenshots...-quality-sneak-peek-last-samurai.html#post209

    Lets be honest... Can you ever really get enough of Tom Cruise???
    Scientology ain't so bad... is it? Tom Cruise fan or not - this disc
    looks pretty darn good. This was a beautifully shot film... Check out
    the DFD (Direct-From-Disc) images!

    HiDef.com, Aug 31, 2006

  2. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > **HIDEF.COM HD-DVD IMAGE QUALITY SNEAK PEEK**
    >
    > Our goal is to regularly feature exclusive content that is designed to
    > inform, educate and illustrate the superior quality of both new
    > commercial high definition formats (HD-DVD and BLU-RAY) to help aid
    > you, the consumer, in your choice of disc and format.
    >
    > Therefore, HiDef.com is making available exclusive,
    > direct-from-disc-non-recompressed single frame exports from the latest
    > movie releases as we receive them so that you can see the EXACT level
    > of image quality that you will be getting when you purchase that
    > particular high definition disc.
    >
    > http://www.hidef.com/hd-screenshots...-quality-sneak-peek-last-samurai.html#post209
    >
    > Lets be honest... Can you ever really get enough of Tom Cruise???
    > Scientology ain't so bad... is it? Tom Cruise fan or not - this disc
    > looks pretty darn good. This was a beautifully shot film... Check out
    > the DFD (Direct-From-Disc) images!

    YAWN, stop pretending that you're offering ANYTHING other than a shill
    for sales.

    Let's be honest the movie was shit, and no matter how shiny the
    pictures, it's stil a shit movie.

    --
    "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

    Bedknobs and Broomsticks

    fish., Aug 31, 2006

  3. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    Dude whatever... There is NO advertising on HiDef.com
    So what am I selling? Where does the site tell you to buy anything?

    It doesn't.

    So please close the pie hole.

    Thanks!

    HiDef.com, Aug 31, 2006
  4. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Dude whatever... There is NO advertising on HiDef.com
    > So what am I selling? Where does the site tell you to buy anything?
    >
    > It doesn't.
    >
    > So please close the pie hole.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >

    > fish. wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > > > **HIDEF.COM HD-DVD IMAGE QUALITY SNEAK PEEK**
    > > >
    > > > Our goal is to regularly feature exclusive content that is designed to
    > > > inform, educate and illustrate the superior quality of both new
    > > > commercial high definition formats (HD-DVD and BLU-RAY) to help aid
    > > > you, the consumer, in your choice of disc and format.
    > > >
    > > > Therefore, HiDef.com is making available exclusive,
    > > > direct-from-disc-non-recompressed single frame exports from the latest
    > > > movie releases as we receive them so that you can see the EXACT level
    > > > of image quality that you will be getting when you purchase that
    > > > particular high definition disc.
    > > >
    > > > http://www.hidef.com/hd-screenshots...-quality-sneak-peek-last-samurai.html#post209
    > > >
    > > > Lets be honest... Can you ever really get enough of Tom Cruise???
    > > > Scientology ain't so bad... is it? Tom Cruise fan or not - this disc
    > > > looks pretty darn good. This was a beautifully shot film... Check out
    > > > the DFD (Direct-From-Disc) images!
    > > >

    > > YAWN, stop pretending that you're offering ANYTHING other than a shill
    > > for sales.
    > >
    > > Let's be honest the movie was shit, and no matter how shiny the
    > > pictures, it's stil a shit movie.
    > >

    > > --
    > > "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"
    > >
    > > Bedknobs and Broomsticks

    So you're doing this from the kindness of your heart, disclose your
    income/agenda, or **** off.

    fish., Aug 31, 2006
  5. HiDef.com

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:25:16 +1000, fish. <>
    Gave us:

    >So you're doing this from the kindness of your heart, disclose your
    >income/agenda, or **** off.

    You're an idiot. You can certainly **** off, no disclosures
    required.

    JoeBloe, Sep 1, 2006
  6. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    There is no agenda. This is a hobby. So relax there "Captain
    Paranoia..."

    and again, please close your gaping trap....

    HiDef.com, Sep 3, 2006
  7. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:25:16 +1000, fish. <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    > >So you're doing this from the kindness of your heart, disclose your
    > >income/agenda, or **** off.

    > You're an idiot. You can certainly **** off, no disclosures
    > required.

    You may commence blowing Joe.

    fish., Sep 3, 2006
  8. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > There is no agenda. This is a hobby. So relax there "Captain
    > Paranoia..."
    >
    > and again, please close your gaping trap....

    Sure there is, like how are you paying for your site. No one is stupid
    enough to do this for free....are you?

    back to you "Captain Shill"

    fish., Sep 3, 2006
  9. HiDef.com

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:45:04 +1000, fish. <>
    Gave us:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> There is no agenda. This is a hobby. So relax there "Captain
    >> Paranoia..."
    >>
    >> and again, please close your gaping trap....
    >>

    >Sure there is, like how are you paying for your site. No one is stupid
    >enough to do this for free....are you?
    >
    >back to you "Captain Shill"

    You're a fucking retard.

    JoeBloe, Sep 4, 2006
  10. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:45:04 +1000, fish. <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> There is no agenda. This is a hobby. So relax there "Captain
    > >> Paranoia..."
    > >>
    > >> and again, please close your gaping trap....
    > >>

    > >Sure there is, like how are you paying for your site. No one is stupid
    > >enough to do this for free....are you?
    > >
    > >back to you "Captain Shill"

    > You're a fucking retard.

    In what way, Joe blower?

    fish., Sep 4, 2006
  11. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    fish. wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > There is no agenda. This is a hobby. So relax there "Captain
    > > Paranoia..."
    > >
    > > and again, please close your gaping trap....
    > >

    > Sure there is, like how are you paying for your site. No one is stupid
    > enough to do this for free....are you?
    >
    > back to you "Captain Shill"

    I pay for my site with MONEY. How do you pay for things? With your
    charm?

    HiDef.com, Sep 5, 2006
  12. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > fish. wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > > > There is no agenda. This is a hobby. So relax there "Captain
    > > > Paranoia..."
    > > >
    > > > and again, please close your gaping trap....
    > > >

    > > Sure there is, like how are you paying for your site. No one is stupid
    > > enough to do this for free....are you?
    > >
    > > back to you "Captain Shill"

    > I pay for my site with MONEY. How do you pay for things? With your
    > charm?

    Yes I'm sure you do, and that money comes from?? , Probably the same
    place you're given the DVD's, unless you buy them too, which would make
    your altruistic little site FUCKING expensive to run.

    fish., Sep 6, 2006
  13. HiDef.com

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:12:51 +1000, fish. <>
    Gave us:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> fish. wrote:
    >> > In article <>,
    >> > says...

    >> > Sure there is, like how are you paying for your site. No one is stupid
    >> > enough to do this for free....are you?
    >> >
    >> > back to you "Captain Shill"

    >> I pay for my site with MONEY. How do you pay for things? With your
    >> charm?
    >>

    >Yes I'm sure you do, and that money comes from?? , Probably the same
    >place you're given the DVD's, unless you buy them too, which would make
    >your altruistic little site FUCKING expensive to run.

    You are about as fucking retarded as it gets, boy.

    Some of us actually purchase our library, you pirate fucktard.

    Also, owning a DVD library and running a web site are not directly
    connected, even if the site sports elements drawn from the library.

    You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.

    You're a goddamned retard, you total piece of shit.

    JoeBloe, Sep 6, 2006
  14. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:12:51 +1000, fish. <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...

    > >> I pay for my site with MONEY. How do you pay for things? With your
    > >> charm?
    > >>

    > >Yes I'm sure you do, and that money comes from?? , Probably the same
    > >place you're given the DVD's, unless you buy them too, which would make
    > >your altruistic little site FUCKING expensive to run.

    > You are about as fucking retarded as it gets, boy.

    Though clearly not as 'retarded' as someone who uses it 3 times in one
    rant.

    > Some of us actually purchase our library, you pirate fucktard.

    Really, you own both HD and/or BR disks do you, must be expensive
    having two players, and then buying both sets of DVDs.

    Does pimping your Mother bring in the extra cash, or are you sticking
    with prostitution?

    > Also, owning a DVD library and running a web site are not directly
    > connected, even if the site sports elements drawn from the library.

    See my above post. Hahah 'sports elements' I guess you can't come up
    with a reason why/how he's paying for this either.

    > You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.

    Thanks for the meaningless attempt at an insult.

    > You're a goddamned retard, you total piece of shit.

    Yes I think I touched on your overuse of the word.

    fish., Sep 6, 2006
  15. HiDef.com

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:41:19 +1000, fish. <>
    Gave us:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:12:51 +1000, fish. <>
    >> Gave us:
    >>
    >> >In article <>,
    >> > says...

    >> >Yes I'm sure you do, and that money comes from?? , Probably the same
    >> >place you're given the DVD's, unless you buy them too, which would make
    >> >your altruistic little site FUCKING expensive to run.

    >> You are about as fucking retarded as it gets, boy.
    >>

    >Though clearly not as 'retarded' as someone who uses it 3 times in one
    >rant.
    >
    >> Some of us actually purchase our library, you pirate fucktard.

    >Really, you own both HD and/or BR disks do you, must be expensive
    >having two players, and then buying both sets of DVDs.
    >
    >Does pimping your Mother bring in the extra cash, or are you sticking
    >with prostitution?

    My mother is dead, you stupid fucktard. It appears that fishtard is
    pissed that some folks just plain make more money than his retarded
    ass does, allowing them to have more toys than he.

    >> Also, owning a DVD library and running a web site are not directly
    >> connected, even if the site sports elements drawn from the library.
    >>

    >See my above post. Hahah 'sports elements' I guess you can't come up
    >with a reason why/how he's paying for this either.

    I knew that you would be to retarded to comprehend the remark. Par
    for the course for a total twit like you though.

    >> You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.
    >>

    >Thanks for the meaningless attempt at an insult.

    It wasn't an insult. It was an iteration of fact, you retarded
    ****.

    >> You're a goddamned retard, you total piece of shit.
    >>

    >Yes I think I touched on your overuse of the word.

    It isn't for you to declare what is or is not over use of a word,
    you fucking clueless idiot.

    JoeBloe, Sep 7, 2006
  16. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:41:19 +1000, fish. <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:12:51 +1000, fish. <>
    > >> Gave us:

    > >> You are about as fucking retarded as it gets, boy.
    > >>

    > >Though clearly not as 'retarded' as someone who uses it 3 times in one
    > >rant.
    > >
    > >> Some of us actually purchase our library, you pirate fucktard.

    > >Really, you own both HD and/or BR disks do you, must be expensive
    > >having two players, and then buying both sets of DVDs.
    > >
    > >Does pimping your Mother bring in the extra cash, or are you sticking
    > >with prostitution?

    > My mother is dead, you stupid fucktard. It appears that fishtard is
    > pissed that some folks just plain make more money than his retarded
    > ass does, allowing them to have more toys than he.

    Sorry, "Does pimping your DEAD Mother bring in the extra cash", happy?

    So you have both players and a library of both disks? or are you a
    lying arselicker who really hasn't got a leg to stand on, a point to
    make, or a dick to wave?

    > >> Also, owning a DVD library and running a web site are not directly
    > >> connected, even if the site sports elements drawn from the library.
    > >>

    > >See my above post. Hahah 'sports elements' I guess you can't come up
    > >with a reason why/how he's paying for this either.

    > I knew that you would be to retarded to comprehend the remark. Par
    > for the course for a total twit like you though.

    That'd be "would be TOO" retard. And answer my question, or don't, in
    which case **** off.

    > >> You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.
    > >>

    > >Thanks for the meaningless attempt at an insult.

    > It wasn't an insult. It was an iteration of fact, you retarded
    > ****.

    Correct, it wasn't EVEN an insult, nor was it a statement of fact, hence
    my orginal point.

    Excellent to see you included the word 'retarded' again. You have some
    form of textual Tourettes.

    > >> You're a goddamned retard, you total piece of shit.
    > >>

    > >Yes I think I touched on your overuse of the word.

    > It isn't for you to declare what is or is not over use of a word,
    > you fucking clueless idiot.

    Really? ****! it's almost as if you think you're not a shitstain I'm
    playing with, how very very funny.

    Can you come up with another insanely stupid comment as you've just
    made?

    fish., Sep 7, 2006
  17. HiDef.com

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:08:24 +1000, fish. <>
    Gave us:

    >Sorry, "Does pimping your DEAD Mother bring in the extra cash", happy?

    You're a goddamned idiot.

    JoeBloe, Sep 8, 2006
  18. HiDef.com

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:08:24 +1000, fish. <>
    Gave us:

    >So you have both players and a library of both disks? or are you a
    >lying arselicker who really hasn't got a leg to stand on, a point to
    >make, or a dick to wave?

    I got nine inches of wave power for your ass, little girl.

    As well as more electronic gear than a twit like you will ever
    muster.

    JoeBloe, Sep 8, 2006
  19. HiDef.com

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:08:24 +1000, fish. <>
    Gave us:

    >That'd be "would be TOO" retard. And answer my question, or don't, in
    >which case **** off.

    **** you, asswipe. I know my english. The second O didn't
    register, and the spell checker would not see any error, therefore
    letting it pass..

    Try again, dumb ass.

    JoeBloe, Sep 8, 2006
  20. HiDef.com

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:08:24 +1000, fish. <>
    Gave us:

    >Excellent to see you included the word 'retarded' again. You have some
    >form of textual Tourettes.

    You forgot the apostrophe, you retarded dumbfuck.

    JoeBloe, Sep 8, 2006