    process .

    What would be accesssing this file and how would i go about fixing this
    ?....thanks

    Drvnguy, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Drvnguy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| for some reason ,when I try to enable this i get an error message .
    >| power policy manager unable to reserve hibernate file
    >|
    >| The proccess cannot access the file because it is being used by
    >| another process .
    >|
    >| What would be accesssing this file and how would i go about fixing
    >| this ?....thanks

    Read these:
    http://breaman.net/index.php?p=31

    "I just made an empty text file in c:\ and renamed it to hiberfil.sys, and
    enabled hibernation. *Bing* and the file was 520Megabytes.. :) Works too."
    (clipped from another source)

    Don't know if those will help or not...

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Drvnguy

    Drvnguy Guest

    Thanks ..but it did not work for me i will keep plugggin away .

    Drvnguy, Oct 18, 2004