  1. Often when I turn my computer on after it has been hibernated I find that I
    cannot access the internet. This used not to be a problem but has become one
    recently. I either need to restart the computer or reset the router.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyazIwMDY=?=, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Hi
    Are talking about Standby, or Hibernation. Hibernation means that the
    computer is actually Off but the RAM was save to a File.
    In case it Standby, makes sure that the Wireless card is Not in Power Saving
    Mode. I.e. do not let the card to go to sleep get it out of the Standby
    loop.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 17, 2007

  3. I was speaking about Hibernation, no standby. Thanks for your help.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyazIwMDY=?=, Jul 17, 2007