    way I can use hibernate and still have the network drives mapped in place?

    Thanks for any support.

    Ramesh
    Ramesh, Aug 28, 2006

  2. Hi
    In general, it should Not work, or ay best would be "Quirky". When you
    hibernate the content of the memory (RAM), with all the current parameters,
    is saved to the Hard Drive. When "wake it up" the memory is loaded back.
    However the Network mean time changed, so it get "Confused".
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 28, 2006

  3. Ramesh

    Ramesh Guest

    Thanks Jack. Will the "confusion" be a problem even if I have taken care to
    keep all the IP addresses identical between home and office?

    Thanks
    ramesh

    Ramesh, Aug 29, 2006