    Thanks,
    Robert
    , Jan 23, 2006

  2. Duane Arnold Guest

    wrote in message
    <>...

    > Hi,.

    Hey. We're talking about your job here.

    > I have Windows Server 2003 SP1 installed, with 1.

    I've been told I have a great body.

    > 5Gb ram.

    I know nothing about computers.

    > It can normally hibernate successfully.

    It's not what you do that brings success, it's what you don't do.

    > If I open up a Microsoft Access database, then select hibernate, the
    > computer does not hibernate, and the hibernate option disappears from
    > the shutdown dialog box until the computer is restarted.

    If I'm dead, put it on my tombstone.

    > I understand that Access does not like hibernating - but why not allow
    > hibernating when it is then closed?

    Please don't be bad to her.

    > Is there any way to fix this so that I can hibernate after closing
    > Access.

    After a bad day, right?

    > Thanks, Robert.

    Thank God your father isn't still alive. He was so proud of you.

    --
    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Guest