    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCP MCSA+S+M MCSE+S+M MCDBA /2003 MCTS "VISTA" MCITP "SQL 2005" CCNA
    System&Database&Network Admin Trainer&Instructor
    Birol AYDUGAN, Sep 30, 2007

  2. No. You will still need to takethe MCTS Exams 70-431

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 2, 2007

  3. if so;anybody explain What does it Mean..
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/default.mspx
    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCP MCSA+S+M MCSE+S+M MCDBA /2003 MCTS MCITP SQL 2005 CCNA

    Birol AYDUGAN, Oct 2, 2007
  4. nothing to explain.

    Uou have to take 2 core exams and one MCTS exam. It's all listed there. The
    only wayh to take less is if you're an MCDBA in SQL 2000 and then you can
    take 2 exams instead of 3. You still have to pass 70-431 either way.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle