    thanks. im writing from nigeria.
    regards,
    udoh
    udoh, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Hello,

    as i know the quikest way to be certified is to learn the product very well.
    Microsoft recomends at least 1 year experience with product.
    Install the server, read lots of books, read the help, play with the server
    and probably in 5-6 months you will be able to take the exam.

    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 20, 2004

  3. udoh

    nerd32768 Guest

    "udoh" <> wrote in message
    > hi everyone!
    > im new to the group. i would like to be MCSE certified,
    > can anyone let me know the quickest way to do this.
    > thanks. im writing from nigeria.
    > regards,
    > udoh

    the quickest way to get your MCSE is to study during your summer break from
    school. if you take one exam each week, you will be done with your MCSE in 7
    weeks, with a couple of weeks for vacation.
    nerd32768, Dec 20, 2004
  4. >if you take one exam each week, you will be done with your MCSE in 7
    >weeks, with a couple of weeks for vacation.

    .... or better still take an exam each day. Then after only seven days,
    merry christmas, and another paper mcse pops out.

    Mind you, op will need to find a test center which tests seven days a
    week, which given op's geographical location, would indicate that op
    would have more luck setting up a banking scam or two.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 20, 2004
  5. udoh

    kpg Guest

    This is the best way:

    Day 1
    7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
    8:00 AM: 70-290
    10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
    11:00 AM: 70-291
    1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
    2:00 PM: 70-293
    5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
    9:00 PM: In bed

    Day 2
    7:00 AM: Breakfast, 1 Bagel, Orange Juice
    8:00 AM: 70-294
    10:30: Meditation
    11:00 AM: 70-210
    1:00 PM: Lunch - Baked Potato from Wendy's.
    3:00 PM: 70-297
    5:00 PM: Dinner - Large Salad
    9:00 PM: In bed

    Day 3
    (sleep late)
    10:00 AM: Big breakfast - McDonalds
    11:00 AM: 70-298

    Note: 10 minutes before each exam - deep breathing
    to relax - in through the nose, out through the
    mouth, keep up for 5 minutes.

    That's it! MCSE in 2.5 days.
    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  6. udoh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > This is the best way:
    >
    > Day 1
    > 7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
    > 8:00 AM: 70-290
    > 10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
    > 11:00 AM: 70-291
    > 1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
    > 2:00 PM: 70-293
    > 5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
    > 9:00 PM: In bed
    >
    > Day 2
    > 7:00 AM: Breakfast, 1 Bagel, Orange Juice
    > 8:00 AM: 70-294
    > 10:30: Meditation
    > 11:00 AM: 70-210
    > 1:00 PM: Lunch - Baked Potato from Wendy's.
    > 3:00 PM: 70-297
    > 5:00 PM: Dinner - Large Salad
    > 9:00 PM: In bed
    >
    > Day 3
    > (sleep late)
    > 10:00 AM: Big breakfast - McDonalds
    > 11:00 AM: 70-298
    >
    > Note: 10 minutes before each exam - deep breathing
    > to relax - in through the nose, out through the
    > mouth, keep up for 5 minutes.
    >
    > That's it! MCSE in 2.5 days.

    I think you should sell that program. Based on the MCSE candidates that
    post in here alone, you should make a pile of money. Start posting over
    at icertify, and Paisley and her bunch will make you wealthy beyond your
    wildest dreams.

    --
    JaR
    Advisor Thug
    JaR, Dec 20, 2004
  7. A friend of mine asked if it would be ok to replace '10:30:
    Meditation' with '10:30: masturbation' ?

    On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:57:23 -0600, "kpg" <>
    wrote:

    >This is the best way:
    >
    >Day 1
    > 7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
    > 8:00 AM: 70-290
    > 10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
    > 11:00 AM: 70-291
    > 1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
    > 2:00 PM: 70-293
    > 5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
    > 9:00 PM: In bed
    >
    >Day 2
    > 7:00 AM: Breakfast, 1 Bagel, Orange Juice
    > 8:00 AM: 70-294
    > 10:30: Meditation
    > 11:00 AM: 70-210
    > 1:00 PM: Lunch - Baked Potato from Wendy's.
    > 3:00 PM: 70-297
    > 5:00 PM: Dinner - Large Salad
    > 9:00 PM: In bed
    >
    >Day 3
    > (sleep late)
    > 10:00 AM: Big breakfast - McDonalds
    > 11:00 AM: 70-298
    >
    >Note: 10 minutes before each exam - deep breathing
    >to relax - in through the nose, out through the
    >mouth, keep up for 5 minutes.
    >
    >That's it! MCSE in 2.5 days.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 20, 2004
  8. udoh

    kpg Guest

    > A friend of mine asked if it would be ok to replace '10:30:
    > Meditation' with '10:30: masturbation' ?

    I thought that went without saying...

    kp "Hell, do it during the exam if it helps!" g
    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  9. udoh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:

    > A friend of mine asked if it would be ok to replace '10:30:
    > Meditation' with '10:30: masturbation' ?

    Only if he can wait until Day 2. There is absolutely no room for Day 1
    masturbation in this curriculum.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  10. For some reason, the nannybot didn't like the word S E X so here goes again.

    Maybe it was h o t or m o n k e y, who knows.

    Slight modifications inline:

    kpg wrote:
    > This is the best way:
    >
    > Day 1
    > 7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
    > 8:00 AM: 70-290
    > 10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
    > 11:00 AM: 70-291
    > 1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
    > 2:00 PM: 70-293
    > 5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
    > 9:00 PM: In bed

    9:01 - 10:59 PM: Hot monkey s e x with the MCSE groupie of your choice.
    12:00 PM: Asleep
    2:01 - 3:59 AM: More hot monkey s e x (second time lasts longer)
    4:00 AM: Asleep again

    --
    Fris "She said her name was Paisley" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 20, 2004
  11. udoh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > For some reason, the nannybot didn't like the word S E X so here goes
    > again.
    >
    > Maybe it was h o t or m o n k e y, who knows.
    >
    > Slight modifications inline:
    >
    > kpg wrote:
    >> This is the best way:
    >>
    >> Day 1
    >> 7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
    >> 8:00 AM: 70-290
    >> 10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
    >> 11:00 AM: 70-291
    >> 1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
    >> 2:00 PM: 70-293
    >> 5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
    >> 9:00 PM: In bed

    > 9:01 - 10:59 PM: Hot monkey s e x with the MCSE groupie of your
    > choice. 12:00 PM: Asleep
    > 2:01 - 3:59 AM: More hot monkey s e x (second time lasts longer)
    > 4:00 AM: Asleep again

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=410&ncid=410&e=6&u=/ibsys/20041218/lo_wlwt/2501141

    Are you sure it wasn't Steve Hill?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 20, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 20, 2004
  13. udoh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >>

    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=410&ncid=410&e=6&u=/ibs
    > ys/20041218/lo_wlwt/2501141
    >>
    >> Are you sure it wasn't Steve Hill?

    > Ugh... I really didn't need to read that story, but it was like a car
    > crash... you just have to look.

    Three fscking _YEARS_?

    Suuuuuuuuurre.

    --
    JaR
    Sceptical Thug
    JaR, Dec 20, 2004
  14. udoh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:
    #:

    > In news:,
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:
    >>
    >> A friend of mine asked if it would be ok to replace '10:30:
    >> Meditation' with '10:30: masturbation' ?
    >>

    > Only if he can wait until Day 2. There is absolutely no room for Day 1
    > masturbation in this curriculum.

    test center would prefer you wait til EOD for this as clean will cut into
    test times. best would be to do it after 70-298...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Dec 20, 2004