    I need some advice what are the preparation and how far can I go if I take
    the MCSE?
    thanks

    catherine, Dec 14, 2003

  2. catherine

    billyw Guest

    exactly how new?

    billyw, Dec 15, 2003

  3. catherine

    Consultant Guest

    how new?

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2003
  4. catherine

    billyw Guest

    copy cat

    billyw, Dec 15, 2003
  5. catherine

    Jtyc Guest

    > copy cat

    Perhaps you two could stick to relevant questions? Is that too much to ask
    for?

    Questions like: Is she hot?

    Jtyc, Dec 15, 2003
  6. catherine

    Consultant Guest

    copy cat

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2003
  7. catherine

    billyw, Dec 15, 2003
  8. catherine

    billyw Guest

    what if she is from iceland?

    billyw, Dec 15, 2003
  9. catherine

    Consultant Guest

    copy cat

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2003
  10. catherine

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Do you have a picture?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 15, 2003
  11. catherine

    > copy cat
    >
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > copy cat
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > copy cat
    > > >
    > > > "billyw" <> wrote in message

    message

    billyw, Dec 15, 2003
  12. catherine

    Consultant Guest

    copy cat, ininity

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2003
  13. catherine

    billyw Guest

    you bastard... you can't play the ininity card this early..

    thats just not fair

    > copy cat, ininity
    >

    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > copy cat
    > >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > copy cat
    > > >
    > > > "billyw" <> wrote in message

    message

    billyw, Dec 15, 2003
  14. catherine

    Jtyc Guest

    > you bastard... you can't play the ininity card this early..
    >
    > thats just not fair

    Lloyd you can't triple stamp a double stamp.

    Jtyc, Dec 15, 2003
  15. catherine

    Dragon Guest

    Where is the old girl?

    Dragon, Dec 16, 2003
  16. catherine

    chandru Guest

    hi,
    I aw your mail in Microsoft news group.

    Ok.which pattern you are selected-Win2K or Windows 2003?

    Regards,
    Chandru

    chandru, Dec 16, 2003
  17. catherine

    Jon Guest

    You sad, sad people...

    message

    Jon, Dec 16, 2003
  18. catherine

    billyw Guest

    and your point is caller

    billyw, Dec 16, 2003
  19. catherine

    Don Julio Guest

    I was genuinely born in Reykjavik, Iceland and I'm bloody gorgeous

    Don Julio, Dec 16, 2003
  20. catherine

    Don Julio Guest

    Teachers pet