    tell me what is the easiest 2 exams that doesn't neeed to
    have a network?
    thanks
    Fawzi, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Fawzi

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > i want to study for the mcse 2003 and i want from u to
    > tell me what is the easiest 2 exams that doesn't neeed to
    > have a network?
    > thanks

    So you want to get your MCSE, but don't want to be bothered with networks?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Fawzi

    JaR Guest

    "Fawzi" <> wrote in message
    > i want to study for the mcse 2003 and i want from u to
    > tell me what is the easiest 2 exams that doesn't neeed to
    > have a network?
    > thanks

    MCP (Minesweeper Certified Player)
    MOS (Master Of Solitaire)

    HTH, HAND
    JaR
    MCNGP#.....................................42
    JaR, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Fawzi

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Ha, Ha, Ha,

    Now hurry up with my fries.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Fawzi

    JaR Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > Ha, Ha, Ha,
    >
    > Now hurry up with my fries.

    I think I'm gonna start a collection of "Stupidest Posts" to this NG. This
    one is gonna have the distinction of being the first in my collection.

    JaR
    JaR, Dec 12, 2003
  6. Fawzi

    no one Guest

    where do these fucking jagheads come from? Get a MCJOB

    no one, Dec 12, 2003
  7. Fawzi

    Consultant Guest

    we need to reinstate the lamer of the week awards. i saw network guru was
    back, as you all know he received it multiple times.

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003
  8. Fawzi

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > we need to reinstate the lamer of the week >awards.

    *Nominates Fawzi for LOW*

    > i saw network guru was
    > back, as you all know he received it multiple times.

    *nods*
    I think he is trying to win again with the 'shined shoes' and 'pressed
    clothes' posts, but he will have to do much better than that to compete with
    some of the superbly lame posts we have seen lately.

    JaR
    JaR, Dec 12, 2003
  9. Fawzi

    Consultant Guest

    im waiting for his "how to" on getting your hair ready and shaving before
    the interview.

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003
  10. Fawzi

    Brat Guest

    I nominate cobol

    Brat, Dec 12, 2003
  11. Fawzi

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I nominate cobol

    Well I nominate wongh then!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 12, 2003
  12. Fawzi

    Brat Guest

    fine!! BE that way :p

    Brat, Dec 12, 2003
  13. Fawzi

    Consultant Guest

    it is real

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003
  14. Fawzi

    JaR Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > I nominate cobol

    Sorry, seperate category.

    LASotW

    Lame Ass Spammer of the Week

    JaR
    JaR, Dec 12, 2003
  15. Fawzi

    Brat Guest

    both?

    Brat, Dec 12, 2003
  16. Fawzi

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > it is real

    This was not as funny as I made it out to be. I was reading the thread while
    I was on the hold, and when I finally got a person on the other end of the
    line, I was laughing like a fool. Thanks, Consultant.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 13, 2003
  17. Fawzi

    Consultant Guest

    it is nothing