    hi!!

    I am new to this group but always read all the discussion of this group

    rakesh Patel
    rakesh, Jul 17, 2003

  2. "rakesh" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > hi!!
    >
    > I am new to this group but always read all the discussion of this

    group

    And you still stick around?

    I'm impressed.

    --
    Fris "Cause I'm a rakesh man" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 17, 2003

  3. rakesh

    Consultant Guest

    hi!! you know me like to read this group in a message it make me happy

    Consultant, Jul 17, 2003
  4. rakesh

    KLXrider Guest

    On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:06:53 +0530, "rakesh" <>
    wrote:

    >hi!!
    >
    > I am new to this group but always read all the discussion of this group
    >
    >rakesh Patel

    Then we expect no stupid questions!
    KLXrider, Jul 17, 2003
  5. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > Welcome to the group. There is some good information here.

    > Lady... for so many years I thought I'd never find you
    > You have come into my life and made me whole
    > Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning
    > Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear

    Lady when I'm with you I'm smiling
    Give me all your love
    Your hands build me up when I'm sinking
    Touch me and my troubles all fade

    Lady from the moment I saw you standing all alone
    You gave all the love that I needed
    So shy like a child who had grown
    You're my

    Lady of the morning
    Love shines in your eyes
    Sparkling, clear and lovely
    You're my lady

    Lady turn me on when I'm lonely
    show me all your charms
    Evenings when you lay down beside me
    Take me gently into your arms
    You're my.

    Lady of the morning
    Love shines in your eyes
    Sparkling, clear and lovely
    You're my lady

    --
    Fris "Out-hosing Jtyc since 2001" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 17, 2003
  6. rakesh

    Jtyc Guest

    > Fris "Out-hosing Jtyc since 2001" bee® MCNGP #13

    bloody showoff...
    Jtyc, Jul 17, 2003
  7. rakesh

    billyw Guest

    right you pair of bast*@ds i'm not pleased with you 2

    billyw, Jul 17, 2003
  8. rakesh

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jul 17, 2003
  9. rakesh

    Gary - US Guest

    Sweet!

    Now kindly do the needful.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 18, 2003
  10. rakesh

    Gary - US Guest

    You're my laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Gary - US, Jul 18, 2003