    1799 picture , really looked good.
    Which other groups would i be best asking this question in please.

    Any advice welcomed.

    Hmmmmmmm, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Hmmmmmmm

    luminos Guest

    First, you can tell everyone that Techwood is a European brand.

    luminos, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Hmmmmmmm

    Baron Sloan Guest

    That goes without saying, seeing as Dixons is the main UK high street
    electrical retailer.

    Baron Sloan, Sep 24, 2004
  4. Hmmmmmmm

    luminos Guest

    That DOES NOT GO WITHOUT SAYING> THIS IS NOT A UK GROUP.

    luminos, Sep 24, 2004
  5. Hmmmmmmm

    Baron Sloan Guest

    I DON'T SEE WHERE IT DESCRIBES ALT.VIDEO.DVD AS EXCLUSIVELY AN
    AMERICAN GROUP.

    THE INTERNET IS GLOBAL, AND SURPRISING THOUGH IT MAY SEEM, PEOPLE
    BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF THE USA ARE OCCASSIONALLY PERMITTED TO JOIN
    IN.

    "luminos" <> wrote in message
    > That DOES NOT GO WITHOUT SAYING> THIS IS NOT A UK GROUP.
    >
    > "Baron Sloan" <> wrote in

    message

    Baron Sloan, Sep 24, 2004
  6. Hmmmmmmm

    luminos Guest

    But that does not in any way excuse the assumption that no Americans are
    here and everyone can interpret what country is being discussed. I have
    suggested over and over to no avail that on these newsgroups if
    non-international equipment is being discussed that the OP should indicate
    explicitly what country he/she is in. Otherwise, people like myself don't
    recognize the name and start Googling resulting in a waste of time.

    luminos, Sep 24, 2004
  7. Hmmmmmmm

    luminos Guest

    "Joe McC" <> wrote in message

    > "luminos" <> wrote in message
    >> But that does not in any way excuse the assumption that no Americans are
    >> here

    > Time to kneel, guys!
    >

    >> I have suggested over and over to no avail that on these newsgroups if
    >> non-international equipment is being discussed that the OP should
    >> indicate explicitly what country he/she is in.

    > You *really* mean non-American equipment, but you're just too scared to
    > say it, ain'tcha....huh......ain'tcha?
    >
    > Otherwise, people like myself don't recognize the name and start Googling
    > resulting in a waste of time.
    >
    > Lol, then you're a buffoon........or too discourteous to politely enquire.

    I meant exactly what I wrote. Now you may kindly go to hell.

    luminos, Sep 24, 2004
  8. Hmmmmmmm

    Joe McC Guest

    "luminos" <> wrote in message
    > But that does not in any way excuse the assumption that no Americans are
    > here

    Time to kneel, guys!

    Joe McC, Sep 25, 2004
  9. Re: Hi Whats considered to be a well priced and well reviewed plasmatv 42 inch and above ?

    Hmmmmmmm wrote:

    > Hi Whats considered to be a well priced and well reviewed plasma tv 42 inch
    > and above ?
    >
    > i was stood in Dixons today and must say there Techwood 42 inch plasma at
    > 1799 picture , really looked good.
    > Which other groups would i be best asking this question in please.
    >
    > Any advice welcomed.

    Pioneer PDP 434 is well reviewed and often described as the best plasma
    on the planet. just been superceded by the 435 but this is apparently
    just as good if not better.

    Vincent Formosa, Sep 28, 2004