    Ram- sempronics 512 MB ddr1
    80 gb sata hdd.
    OS Win XP(32 bit)

    =?Utf-8?B?SU5DT01QQVRJQkwuLiAzMiBCSVQgUFJPR1JBTVMg, Oct 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SU5DT01QQVRJQkwuLiAzMiBCSVQgUFJPR1JBTVMg

    Theo Guest

    The 1st thing you need to sort out is exactly what you have.
    You ask a question about Win x64, but you state you have
    Win XP 32-bit. These are two different operating systems.
    Your CPU does not determine the OS, the software does!

    Theo, Oct 8, 2006

  3. Generally, 32bit app's run really well on this processor and with 64bit XP.
    Some apps will not install, other install but do not run, this is mostly
    happening with games and system related stuff, you'll want to ask around for
    people's personal experiences with the titles that interests you. There is
    usually a forum attached to the title's website.

    Generally - no problem!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 10, 2006