    LAST SUMMER. I SENT THEM TO MY EMAIL FRIENDS. I KNOW SHE SENT THEM TO YOU.
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS E-MAIL . MY EMAIL ADDRESSIS
    . GIVE LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY. LOVE MARIE

    marie ore, May 20, 2006

  2. Marie,

    Your new computer seems to have a problem, the caps lock seems to be
    stuck on so it LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING. It's also makes it really
    hard to read. We learn words my seeing the image of the word, not by
    reading the letters. Writing in caps makes it hard to 'see' the word.
    Try reading your next Dan Brown novel in all upcase. You GET THE DRIFT!

    CM

    Captain Mulch, May 20, 2006

  3. marie ore

    clot Guest

    marie ore wrote:
    > HI STEPHANIE I HAVE ANOTHER COMPUTER. WHEN YOU GET TIME I WANT YOU TO
    > STOP BY AND TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT. I KNOW WE ARE SO BUSY NOW. WHEN
    > THE WEEK END COME YOU FEEL LIKE RESTING. YOUR MOTHER SENT ME SOME
    > PICTURES WE MADE LAST SUMMER. I SENT THEM TO MY EMAIL FRIENDS. I KNOW
    > SHE SENT THEM TO YOU. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS E-MAIL . MY EMAIL
    > ADDRESSIS lid. GIVE LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY. LOVE
    > MARIE

    Good to hear from you Marie. You can stop shouting now. Those
    earthmoving trucks have stopped for the day.Pleased to hear you are
    still in touch with Steph. Keep up those lessons!

    Regards

    clot, May 20, 2006
  4. marie ore

    x1134x Guest

    I THINK ALL CAPS ARE JUST AS EASY TO READ, AND DOES NOT DENOTE YELLING.
    WHY ON EARTH PEOPLE DECIDED TO HAVE TWO VERSIONS OF EACH LETTER, I DO
    NOT KNOW, ITS REDUNDANT. WHEN I WRITE BY HAND I USE ALL CAPITALS, AND
    DO NOT EVER USE CURSIVE EITHER. WHAT IF THE FONT WAS "CAPLET"? WOULD
    YOU STILL SAY ITS HARD TO READ OR DENOTES YELLING?

    X1134X

    x1134x, May 20, 2006
  5. marie ore

    the paddle Guest

    Hi

    Please don't call me Stephanie, I thought we'd agreed to drop that.
    Shoot, you still don't know how to use a computer, and you get another
    one. That's 36 at the last count (including the laptop), 36 computers
    you don't know how to use...geeez.

    My mom hasn't sent you those porn jps has she? How the hell did she
    find those? Darn! I knew I should have used one of those shredding
    programs, or did I leave them in the recycle bin? SHIT!

    NO! don't email them to anyone! Bitch! "Love to my family" - you've
    humiliated me you cow! and you reckon we're still gonna be friends?

    Don't email me again.

    paddle

    the paddle, May 20, 2006
  6. marie ore wrote:

    > HI STEPHANIE I HAVE ANOTHER COMPUTER. WHEN YOU GET TIME I WANT YOU TO
    > STOP BY AND TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT.

    That's a good idea, Marie. It would be nice to learn the difference
    between email and Usenet news groups.

    Oh, and maybe Stephanie has some idea for you about the stuck Caps Lock
    key.

    > I KNOW WE ARE SO BUSY NOW. WHEN THE WEEK END COME YOU FEEL LIKE
    > RESTING. YOUR MOTHER SENT ME SOME PICTURES WE MADE LAST SUMMER. I
    > SENT THEM TO MY EMAIL FRIENDS. I KNOW SHE SENT THEM TO YOU. LET ME
    > KNOW IF YOU GET THIS E-MAIL . MY EMAIL ADDRESSIS
    > .

    Uhoh. A target for spam bots. Oh my.

    > GIVE LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY. LOVE MARIE

    Same to you, Marie.

    Love from Beauregard.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 20, 2006
  7. marie ore

    the paddle Guest

    Marie, one last thing - who the hell is T60? Is this one of you weird
    code names for someone? It sounds like a convict :(

    paddle

    the paddle, May 20, 2006
  8. marie ore

    clot Guest

    x1134x wrote:
    > I THINK ALL CAPS ARE JUST AS EASY TO READ, AND DOES NOT DENOTE
    > YELLING. WHY ON EARTH PEOPLE DECIDED TO HAVE TWO VERSIONS OF EACH
    > LETTER, I DO NOT KNOW, ITS REDUNDANT. WHEN I WRITE BY HAND I USE ALL
    > CAPITALS, AND DO NOT EVER USE CURSIVE EITHER. WHAT IF THE FONT WAS
    > "CAPLET"? WOULD YOU STILL SAY ITS HARD TO READ OR DENOTES YELLING?
    >
    > X1134X

    There is also another development coming onto the scene that makes life
    less curteous and with more ambiguity. R u awre of it, M8?

    clot, May 20, 2006
  9. marie ore

    Trax Guest

    " marie ore" <> wrote:

    |>hi stephanie i have another computer. when you get time i want you to
    |>stop by and teach me how to use it. i know we are so busy now. when the week
    |>end come you feel like resting. your mother sent me some pictures we made
    |>last summer. i sent them to my email friends. i know she sent them to you.
    |>let me know if you get this e-mail . my email addressis
    |>. give love to your family. love marie

    Makes you wonder who got the pictures...

    --
    Music videos http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php
    Someone did all the work, so you don't have to :)

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=sud-IdjIV-o

    Trax, May 20, 2006
  10. marie ore

    clot Guest

    Trax wrote:
    > " marie ore" <> wrote:
    >
    >>> hi stephanie i have another computer. when you get time i want you
    >>> stop by and teach me how to use it. i know we are so busy now. when
    >>> the week end come you feel like resting. your mother sent me some
    >>> pictures we made last summer. i sent them to my email friends. i
    >>> know she sent them to you. let me know if you get this e-mail . my
    >>> email addressis . give love to your family.
    >>> love marie
    >>>

    > Makes you wonder who got the pictures...

    Wow, they're fantastic! Gave me a buzz!

    Before you start imaging things, I'm just showing them to the wife!

    clot, May 20, 2006
  11. marie ore

    x1134x Guest

    Re: HI STEPHANIE I WAS SO GLAD T6O

    clot wrote:

    > There is also another development coming onto the scene that makes life
    > less curteous and with more ambiguity. R u awre of it, M8?

    In whut way iz it les kurteeus? In whut way iz it mor ambiguous? Its
    actually simpler and easer to understand, and definately easier to
    type. I don't h8 it. do u? Its just that yer not used reading it is
    all, it'd be the same if we all started talking proper latin, it would
    just look like a foreign language to you even though its quite proper
    and "curteous"

    x1134x

    x1134x, May 21, 2006
  12. marie ore

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sat, 20 May 2006 20:47:56 GMT, " marie ore"
    <> wrote:

    >HI STEPHANIE I HAVE ANOTHER COMPUTER. WHEN YOU GET TIME I WANT YOU TO
    >STOP BY AND TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT. I KNOW WE ARE SO BUSY NOW. WHEN THE WEEK
    >END COME YOU FEEL LIKE RESTING. YOUR MOTHER SENT ME SOME PICTURES WE MADE
    >LAST SUMMER. I SENT THEM TO MY EMAIL FRIENDS. I KNOW SHE SENT THEM TO YOU.
    >LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS E-MAIL . MY EMAIL ADDRESSIS
    >. GIVE LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY. LOVE MARIE

    Heh, never let a female near a computer!!
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, May 23, 2006