    Then you will meet many friends who holds the same oppinion.

    Thanks .

    Carol
    carol, Aug 28, 2010

  2. carol

    Robert Coe Guest

    On sat, 28 aug 2010 12:25:11 +0800, "carol" <> wrote:
    :
    : Do you want to say somewords about the word "Honest" ?
    :
    :
    :
    : I am making a inquiry about people attitude to "honest".
    :
    : So pls say some
    : words about how do you think of "Honest".
    :
    :
    : Then you will meet many friends who holds the same oppinion.
    :
    :
    :
    : Thanks .

    To be honest, I think you should stop trolling this newsgroup.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Aug 28, 2010

  3. carol

    Dave Cohen Guest

    On 8/28/2010 1:26 AM, Die Wahrheit wrote:
    > On sat, 28 aug 2010 12:25:11 +0800, "carol"<> wrote:
    >

    >> Do you want to say somewords about the word "Honest" ?
    >>

    >> I am making a inquiry about people attitude to "honest".
    >>
    >> So pls say some
    >> words about how do you think of "Honest".
    >>

    >> Then you will meet many friends who holds the same oppinion.
    >>

    >> Thanks .
    >>

    >> Carol

    > Honestly, you think you can have "friends" on the internet? Guess what you
    > psychotic **** -- THEY'RE YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS. You mean no more to them
    > than the last time you typed online. If you disappeared from the net nobody
    > would ever notice. This is true for EVERYONE on the net. Whether you want
    > to believe it or not. You cease to exist to others and don't have any
    > importance whatsoever the moment you stop typing to the internet. You will
    > never even be remembered no matter how much you psychotically wish to
    > believe otherwise. Now that's HONEST.

    That's not true. One day RichA forgot to post and he was sadly missed by
    all.
    Dave Cohen, Aug 28, 2010