    to transcender but yet transcender is favored..Thanks for filling me in..

    I find this forum very useful...

    :)
    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 24, 2005

  2. SCOTTYCAMERON

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    SCOTTYCAMERON <> rambled:
    > Hi..
    > I have a question. I have been reading this and apparently everyone is
    > against testking.. it seems. I was just wondering, what IS testking?
    > I don't plan on using it but was wondering why it gets a bad wrap...
    > isn't it similar to transcender but yet transcender is
    > favored..Thanks for filling me in..
    >
    > I find this forum very useful...

    Testkings and other "braindumps" are nothing more than exact exam questions
    compiled by cheaters who take the exams and copy down the questions.
    Frequently, they're misleading, outdated, or flat-out wrong. It's a good
    decision to stay away from them.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!
    Briscobar, May 24, 2005

  3. Oh.. SO its considered a braindump. Interesting.. I didn't know..

    Thanks for clearing that up.. !

    -T

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 25, 2005
  4. SCOTTYCAMERON

    SmAfDiBoY Guest

    Use testking......get a job......Phuq up someones network, AD,
    whateva.......get blacklisted.

    OR

    Read, Play with the stuff, experiment, read some more. Take some legimate
    practice tests (Measure-Up) , Repeat till you have and actual knowledge
    of what you are doing.

    now .....get the job.........dont Phuq up someones network.......get a
    raise....make lots of money....become a respected member of the IT
    community.

    Choice is yours

    Good Day Gentlemen

    SmAfDiBoY, May 25, 2005