    And say what you've got to say to my face

    All this because he spat his dummy out,,,,,,,ahhhh gooo goooo there there

    grow up and get a life you sad little gimp

    Samantha, May 23, 2004

  2. On Sun, 23 May 2004 01:56:22 +0100, "Samantha"
    <> wrote:

    >got hacked the other day or was it me bojin up a linux install and havin a
    >to reformat, I've heard he's braggin bout it as well, This supposedly super
    >hacker,

    <SNIP>

    OK. I ran this through babelfish and it couldn't translate this into
    meaningful Engliah.

    The Great Cornholio, May 23, 2004

  3. Samantha

    Avenger© Guest

    <> wrote:

    >got hacked the other day

    <rant snipped>

    Who really gives a rat's ass. Install a firewall and get a life!!

    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, May 23, 2004
  4. Samantha

    ICee Guest

    Samantha wrote:
    > got hacked the other day

    How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

    ICee, May 23, 2004
  5. Samantha

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Samantha wrote:

    > got hacked the other day or was it me bojin up a linux install and havin a
    > to reformat, I've heard he's braggin bout it as well, This supposedly super
    > hacker, He's supposedly wiped 4GB of music of my hard drive,,,,,,not bad
    > seen as I had 2an half gig,,,,,, wanker you cant even get that right, I've
    > had some suspicions for a while, and I will be reportin them on monday maybe
    > dont know yet. But they haven't got the guts to come round to my house and
    > say it to my face ( he knows where I live, hasn't got the guts to do it to
    > my face, he'd sooner get somebody else to do it)
    > Go on wanker I DARE YOU TO COME ROUND TO MY HOUSE YOU SNIVELLING
    > BACKSTABBING MONKEY BOY
    > And say what you've got to say to my face
    >
    > All this because he spat his dummy out,,,,,,,ahhhh gooo goooo there there
    >
    > grow up and get a life you sad little gimp

    That is really bad news Samantha, and it would serve him right if you
    held your breath until you turned blue in the face. Then he will be sorry.

    Stamp your foot again and you will feel much better.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 23, 2004
  6. Samantha

    docmill Guest

    Oldus Fartus <> wrote in

    > Samantha wrote:
    >
    >> got hacked the other day or was it me bojin up a linux install and
    >> havin a to reformat, I've heard he's braggin bout it as well, This
    >> supposedly super hacker, He's supposedly wiped 4GB of music of my
    >> hard drive,,,,,,not bad seen as I had 2an half gig,,,,,, wanker you
    >> cant even get that right, I've had some suspicions for a while, and I
    >> will be reportin them on monday maybe dont know yet. But they haven't
    >> got the guts to come round to my house and say it to my face ( he
    >> knows where I live, hasn't got the guts to do it to my face, he'd
    >> sooner get somebody else to do it) Go on wanker I DARE YOU TO COME
    >> ROUND TO MY HOUSE YOU SNIVELLING BACKSTABBING MONKEY BOY
    >> And say what you've got to say to my face
    >>
    >> All this because he spat his dummy out,,,,,,,ahhhh gooo goooo there
    >> there
    >>
    >> grow up and get a life you sad little gimp
    >>

    > That is really bad news Samantha, and it would serve him right if you
    > held your breath until you turned blue in the face. Then he will be
    > sorry.
    >
    > Stamp your foot again and you will feel much better.

    Hey, she gained a gig and a half of space on that hard drive.
    Send him my way.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, May 23, 2004
  7. Samantha

    LR14 Guest

    On Sat, 22 May 2004 18:18:50 -0700, The Great Cornholio
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 23 May 2004 01:56:22 +0100, "Samantha"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>got hacked the other day or was it me bojin up a linux install and havin a
    >>to reformat, I've heard he's braggin bout it as well, This supposedly super
    >>hacker,

    ><SNIP>
    >
    >OK. I ran this through babelfish and it couldn't translate this into
    >meaningful Engliah.

    Use babblefish instead?

    Har har.

    LR14, May 23, 2004
  8. ....and seconds before the explosion, Samantha emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > got hacked the other day or was it me bojin up a linux install and
    > havin a to reformat, I've heard he's braggin bout it as well, This
    > supposedly super hacker, He's supposedly wiped 4GB of music of my
    > hard drive,,,,,,not bad seen as I had 2an half gig,,,,,, wanker you
    > cant even get that right, I've had some suspicions for a while, and I
    > will be reportin them on monday maybe dont know yet. But they haven't
    > got the guts to come round to my house and say it to my face ( he
    > knows where I live, hasn't got the guts to do it to my face, he'd
    > sooner get somebody else to do it)
    > Go on wanker I DARE YOU TO COME ROUND TO MY HOUSE YOU SNIVELLING
    > BACKSTABBING MONKEY BOY
    > And say what you've got to say to my face
    >
    > All this because he spat his dummy out,,,,,,,ahhhh gooo goooo there
    > there
    >
    > grow up and get a life you sad little gimp

    Hey Sam,,,,,,,,antha

    You deserve,,,,,,everything YOU get, ****,,,,,,,,wit.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [not dumb enough to post from @shaw.ca], May 23, 2004
  9. Samantha

    Wendell Guest

    You're getting too hacked.

    Wendell

    Wendell, May 23, 2004
  10. Samantha

    Richard Guest

    Samantha wrote:

    > got hacked the other day or was it me bojin up a linux install and havin
    > a to reformat, I've heard he's braggin bout it as well, This supposedly
    > super hacker, He's supposedly wiped 4GB of music of my hard
    > drive,,,,,,not bad seen as I had 2an half gig,,,,,, wanker you cant even
    > get that right, I've had some suspicions for a while, and I will be
    > reportin them on monday maybe dont know yet. But they haven't got the
    > guts to come round to my house and say it to my face ( he knows where I
    > live, hasn't got the guts to do it to my face, he'd sooner get somebody
    > else to do it) Go on wanker I DARE YOU TO COME ROUND TO MY HOUSE YOU
    > SNIVELLING BACKSTABBING MONKEY BOY
    > And say what you've got to say to my face

    > All this because he spat his dummy out,,,,,,,ahhhh gooo goooo there there

    > grow up and get a life you sad little gimp

    Why are you not running a firewall?
    Then you're gonna report him? To whom and for what reason?
    Since I've been running zone alarm, nobody, but nobody has gotten in and I
    know for a fact people have tried.
    If you don't know how to prevent hackers, it's time to learn.

    Richard, May 23, 2004