    around 1000ms

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.
    TRaef06, Feb 13, 2004

  2. TRaef06

    Guest Guest

    what is the config this should show what is running on the router.
    what is connected to the link? have you called the telco (provider) on the
    link

    To test the wic.( this is on ciscos web site)
    do a show controllers on the interface to see if any errors pop up.
    clear counters
    create a loopback plug and it in the interface
    Ping the interface with 1500 size packets.
    from a console session and do a show controllers to see if any errors rack
    up.
    if they do then the wic is bad call cisco.
    If none then the link is misconfigured or telco has a problem.

    Guest, Feb 13, 2004