Hi people views once what I received:

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Money salary - program, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. Hi people views once what I received:

    Money salary - program

    Sincerely welcome to the money salary program
    I more closely would like to bring you a money salary program, that you
    helps along to earn not only money, but rather you also information
    Gives, use bring that you large.
    Additional to the money salary you get insider - knowledge per mail
    supplies and furnishes that you shows, your work time-saving to
    Settle.

    Brevity information:
    - Money salary -
    - Life wisdoms -
    - Possibilities for time-saving measures (Time-management) -
    - Possibilities of cost-free Advertised-measures -

    That are some of the information on which you can be happy.

    Register simply now in the mail-list.
    The registration costs you only 10 Euros / 10 US - dollar or 10 BP (British
    Pounds / sterling)
    You have now 2 possibilities to let register in the mail - list:

    # 1) Registration per Paypal - transfer
    # 2) Registration per postal service shipment

    Decide on one both options:

    # 1) registration per Paypal:
    An internet - money transfer - business is Paypal and has over 96 million
    members.
    Web page of Paypal:

    https://www.paypal.com
    and choose your Country

    - Select in use-purpose: " Service "
    - Write in E-mail-reference: " Mail - list "

    Then send 10 Euro / 10 US - dollar OR 10 BP (British Pounds / sterling) to
    following mail-address:

    How to transfer money per Paypal, is on the web page of Paypal
    Simply explains.
    # 2) registration per postal service shipment:
    Take a piece of paper and write following on the empty paper:

    " Registration into your mails - list"
    + Your mail-address

    Please clearly and readably write
    The 10 Euro / 10 US - dollar OR 10 BP (British Pounds / sterling)
    fold, exchange cash in each bank, and in newspaper paper or dark paper
    Wrap up.
    Stick after that both into an envelope, lock well , stamp
    send thereon and at following address:

    M. Ostura, postbox 4262, D - 24041 Kiel, Germany

    After entrance, the registered-confirmation is sent at your mail-address.
    Money salary - program, Apr 18, 2006

  2. ALL the technology and ALL the know-how in the world; and we still dont have
    something that auto deletes this crud, then auto hunts the responsible
    individual, and auto beats them to a pulp.
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 18, 2006

  3. Money salary - program

    Jtyc Guest

    Get a job you a-hole.
    Jtyc, Apr 18, 2006
  4. Money salary - program

    Briscobar Guest

    Money salary - program <> rambled:

    > Hi people views once what I received:

    babelfish?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    You can check out Kat's hawt pics...er, pic...at www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Apr 18, 2006
  5. Money salary - program

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Hi people views once what I received:
    >
    >babelfish?

    or fmsmcse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 18, 2006
  6. Money salary - program

    Jtyc Guest

    > babelfish?

    Vogon poetry.
    Jtyc, Apr 18, 2006
  7. Money salary - program

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> babelfish?
    >
    >Vogon poetry.

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 18, 2006
  8. Money salary - program

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> say in

    > ALL the technology and ALL the know-how in the world; and we still
    > dont have something that auto deletes this crud, then auto hunts the
    > responsible individual, and auto beats them to a pulp.

    <fx=M.L.K.>
    "I HAVE A DREAM!!!"
    </fx>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Hex Dump: Place where witches put used curses.
    Neil, Apr 18, 2006
  9. Money salary - program

    MitchS Guest

    "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > ALL the technology and ALL the know-how in the world; and we still dont
    > have
    > something that auto deletes this crud, then auto hunts the responsible
    > individual, and auto beats them to a pulp.

    The cut of your jib... I'm liking it more all the time.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 18, 2006
  10. Money salary - program

    MitchS Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>> babelfish?

    >>Vogon poetry.

    > the best

    with updates?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 18, 2006
  11. Money salary - program

    kpg Guest

    As Money salary - program once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > The registration costs you only 10 Euros / 10 US - dollar or 10 BP
    > (British Pounds / sterling)

    Euros, Dollars, or Pounds?

    All I have are these stinking Pesos.
    kpg, Apr 18, 2006
  12. Money salary - program

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97A98DCF9209Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    >> The registration costs you only 10 Euros / 10 US - dollar or 10 BP
    >> (British Pounds / sterling)

    > Euros, Dollars, or Pounds?

    Glad I don't live in Britain, those poor guys are getting ripped off.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 18, 2006
  13. Aint that the truth, i pay £4.46 (about $7.93 US) per gallon o'gas
    --
    LoopBack
    can I put my hat back on?

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 18, 2006