    Bharat
    system admin
    Microsoft Mumbai India

    Bharat, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Bharat

    showgun Guest

    ther are plenty of sites on the web to get practice test
    and they are very easy to find, now i dont mean to be rude
    but go find out yourself you lazzy son of a b....

    exam not able to
    >find test questions , can anyone help me in this please ,

    it will be great

    showgun, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Bharat

    MCSE World Guest

    Transcender.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Bharat

    Consultant Guest

    so you can steal our american jobs and work for $1 a day? i think not!

    you go to hell, you go to hell and you die!

    Consultant, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Bharat

    Kevin G Guest

    Did you find any test questions? I am looking to take this exam too, please
    help me... If I get any I will let you know.

    KG

    Kevin G, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Bharat

    JaR Guest

    "Bharat" <> wrote in message <STUPIDITY SCHNIPPED>

    > Bharat
    > system admin
    > Microsoft Mumbai India

    System admin??

    LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! At least they are getting their money's worth!!!

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  7. Bharat

    JaR Guest

    "Kevin G" <> wrote in message
    > Did you find any test questions? I am looking to take this exam too,

    please
    > help me... If I get any I will let you know.

    Why in $deity's green earth would he help you? He has your job!

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 5, 2003
  8. Bharat

    Jeff Rush Guest

    P-LEASE!
    MS Systems Admin posting to an NG to find questions???

    MSLIB or the Online Co. Store or an INTERNAL NG would be a much better place
    to go for this.

    I think you have a troller here...

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Dec 5, 2003
  9. Bharat

    Edgar Guest

    Oviously u look like the one who relies on Braindumps for
    passing microsoft exams. Try to study the product and
    product literature and then appear for the exam. Dont just
    be a 'paper MCSE'. U'll struggle in actual working
    environment.

    Edgar, Dec 7, 2003