hi my frind

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?windows-1256?B?x+HM5NHH4Q==?=, Aug 16, 2007.

  1. Hi
    My name is Ahmed , I am from ( Egypt ),
    I've seen many places of the world on TV screen and few that I've
    visited either for fun or/and business
    As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and
    people,
    I found in many places I've been to; that people stereotyped Islam
    (that's my religion) they prejudge Muslims from what they see in media
    incidents.
    Allow me to share with you here some information about Jesus Christ,
    Muslims believe in Jesus Christ (peace and blessings of (Allah = God)
    be upon Him as one of the mightiest messengers from (Allah=God),
    We believe he is born miraculously by the word of Allah without
    Father
    Like ADAM Been created without father nor mother,
    And Marry (mar yam) is his mother the pious, pure female may Allah be
    pleased with her,
    In fact there is a chapter in Quraan titled Marry
    Let me quote here these verses:
    "BEHOLD! THE ANGELS SAID: O MARY! GOD HATH CHOSEN THEE AND PURIFIED
    THEE -
    CHOSEN THEE ABOVE THE WOMEN OF ALL NATIONS "
    And this Verse About Jesus:
    "HE SHALL SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE IN CHILDHOOD AND IN MATURITY, AND SHALL
    BE (OF THE COMPANY) OF THE RIGHTEOUS."
    If this is a Quiz asking you where these Divine verses come from the
    Bible Torah or elsewhere?
    THE Answer for your information it is from Quraan 3:45,46
    This shows how much we need to know about what others believe.
    You may visit this link below it'll give you broad knowledge of
    Islam in Questions and Answers format ,

    We advise you visiting :
    http://www.islam-guide.com
    http://www.thetruereligion.org
    http://www.it-is-truth.org
    http://www.beconvinced.com
    http://www.plaintruth.org
    http://english.islamway.com
    http://www.todayislam.com
    http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
    http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
    http://www.islamunveiled.org
    http://www.islamic-knowledge.com
    We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

    http://www.islam-qa.com
    Or
    http://www.islam-online.net
    Or
    http://www.al-islam.com
    Or
    http://www.al-sunnah.com/
    Listen I am NOT Trying to convert YOU, but isn't it worth it for
    general
    Information to know about what other believes?
    And Allah granted you and me wisdom, brain, and heart to judge for
    ourselves?
    Needless to say if you have any comment, question, suggestion I'll be
    glad to share them with you.
    Okay if you found my introductory bothersome in any way please
    Forgive me,
    öAny way I hope to hear from you sooner,
    ***Ahmed
    æÃÎÑ ÏÚæÇäÇ Ãä ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

    =?windows-1256?B?x+HM5NHH4Q==?=, Aug 16, 2007

  2. Derk den Klotsoksel, Aug 16, 2007

  3. =?windows-1256?B?x+HM5NHH4Q==?=

    Plato Guest

    =?windows-1256?B?x+HM5NHH4Q==?= wrote:

    > My name is Ahmed , I am from ( Egypt ),

    Perhaps your country govt. shouldn't have tried to take over Israel
    several times as they got their asses kicked.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 17, 2007
  4. ÇáÌäÑÇá wrote:
    > Hi
    > My name is Ahmed , I am from ( Egypt ),
    > I've seen many places of the world on TV screen and few that I've
    > visited either for fun or/and business
    > As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and
    > people,
    > I found in many places I've been to; that people stereotyped Islam
    > (that's my religion)

    You mean like Padilla?
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070817/ap_on_re_us/padilla_terror_charges

    =?windows-1256?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 17, 2007
  5. =?windows-1256?B?x+HM5NHH4Q==?=

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:40:30 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, ÇäÌæÑÇä Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> [...]
    > http://www.islamunveiled.org
    > http://www.islamic-knowledge.com
    > We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :
    >
    > http://www.islam-qa.com
    > Or
    > http://www.islam-online.net
    > Or
    > http://www.al-islam.com
    > Or
    > http://www.al-sunnah.com/
    > Listen I am NOT Trying to convert YOU, but isn't it worth it for
    > general
    > Information to know about what other believes?
    > And Allah granted you and me wisdom, brain, and heart to judge for
    > ourselves?
    > Needless to say if you have any comment, question, suggestion I'll be
    > glad to share them with you.
    > Okay if you found my introductory bothersome in any way please
    > Forgive me,
    > ðAny way I hope to hear from you sooner,

    As soon as you realize that you are doing it all wrong, the sooner
    the world will become a better place to live.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Aug 17, 2007