    the best of it.

    Take care, keep up the great work!!

    Fred

    Fred Mathering, May 21, 2004

  2. Fred Mathering

    PlazticSoul Guest

    "Fred Mathering" <> wrote in message
    news:mpfrc.549166$oR5.483064@pd7tw3no...
    > I was reading your book and on page 667 (I think) it mentions that to
    > frequent this site on occasion. I must say that I really, really enjoy

    your
    > book and how its laid out. Your humour is fantastic and refreshing, I

    found
    > this text to be superior to other ones that I looked at. There are 4 of us
    > here now trying to become A+ certified, so that means 3 more of your texts
    > have been purchased recently. I passed the core test, but the OS test

    looks
    > tough for a guy who knows nothing about computers. We are copier techs but
    > our company wants us to be A+ certified. We seldom work on the PC part of
    > jobs, 95% of my day is working on copiers, tough to learn the OS portion
    > without much hands on training, but thats what the boss wants so I will

    make
    > the best of it.
    >
    > Take care, keep up the great work!!
    >
    > Fred

    I'd like to say Hi as well. Your book was really great. I passed the Core
    exam one week ago today and I've got the O.S. exam scheduled for June 4th.
    I've also taken the liberty of already ordering Mike's N+ All-In-One Guide
    which I hope to dive into very soon!

    PlazticSoul, May 21, 2004

  3. Fred Mathering

    Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 15:18:32 -0500, "PlazticSoul"
    <> wrote:

    >"Fred Mathering" <> wrote in message
    >> I was reading your book and on page 667 (I think) it mentions that to
    >> frequent this site on occasion. I must say that I really, really enjoy

    >your
    >> book and how its laid out. Your humour is fantastic and refreshing, I

    >found
    >> this text to be superior to other ones that I looked at. There are 4 of us
    >> here now trying to become A+ certified, so that means 3 more of your texts
    >> have been purchased recently. I passed the core test, but the OS test

    >looks
    >> tough for a guy who knows nothing about computers. We are copier techs but
    >> our company wants us to be A+ certified. We seldom work on the PC part of
    >> jobs, 95% of my day is working on copiers, tough to learn the OS portion
    >> without much hands on training, but thats what the boss wants so I will

    >make
    >> the best of it.
    >>
    >> Take care, keep up the great work!!
    >>
    >> Fred
    >>

    >I'd like to say Hi as well. Your book was really great. I passed the Core
    >exam one week ago today and I've got the O.S. exam scheduled for June 4th.
    >I've also taken the liberty of already ordering Mike's N+ All-In-One Guide
    >which I hope to dive into very soon!

    Hi, my name is Dil Do...I used your book to help make my company into
    what it is today, and also get my wife pregnant. Thank you, plus my
    hair is alot fuller now. Thanks again

    , May 22, 2004
  4. Fred Mathering

    PlazticSoul Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 21 May 2004 15:18:32 -0500, "PlazticSoul"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Fred Mathering" <> wrote in message
    > >> I was reading your book and on page 667 (I think) it mentions that to
    > >> frequent this site on occasion. I must say that I really, really enjoy

    > >your
    > >> book and how its laid out. Your humour is fantastic and refreshing, I

    > >found
    > >> this text to be superior to other ones that I looked at. There are 4 of

    us
    > >> here now trying to become A+ certified, so that means 3 more of your

    texts
    > >> have been purchased recently. I passed the core test, but the OS test

    > >looks
    > >> tough for a guy who knows nothing about computers. We are copier techs

    but
    > >> our company wants us to be A+ certified. We seldom work on the PC part

    of
    > >> jobs, 95% of my day is working on copiers, tough to learn the OS

    portion
    > >> without much hands on training, but thats what the boss wants so I will

    > >make
    > >> the best of it.
    > >>
    > >> Take care, keep up the great work!!
    > >>
    > >> Fred
    > >>

    > >I'd like to say Hi as well. Your book was really great. I passed the Core
    > >exam one week ago today and I've got the O.S. exam scheduled for June

    4th.
    > >I've also taken the liberty of already ordering Mike's N+ All-In-One

    Guide
    > >which I hope to dive into very soon!
    > >

    > Hi, my name is Dil Do...I used your book to help make my company into
    > what it is today, and also get my wife pregnant. Thank you, plus my
    > hair is alot fuller now. Thanks again

    you are so funny you know that?

    PlazticSoul, May 23, 2004