    New to this pls help me about job in ccna????
    thanks
    arvind

    kalika, Aug 9, 2007

  2. kalika

    Jtyc Guest

    > hi i am BE grad 07 passed out. completed course in sap - abap in a
    > local institute but no jobs till now. please kindly help me wheather i
    > switch to networking course as ccna.
    > New to this pls help me about job in ccna????
    > thanks
    > arvind

    SAP + ABAP (CCNA) <> MCSE.

    YTTC

    Jtyc, Aug 9, 2007

  3. First step to a job in Network Engineering: Write legiibly.

    Can you try this again in english?

    You have completed some sort of course in SAP (assuming the analytical
    system is being referenced here) but you have not been able to find a job.
    This is encouraging you to look at possibly working in the world of
    networking, for which you believe a CCNA will help you move into position for
    such a job.

    1) That is a cisco certification. This is a microsoft community.
    2) I am not sure I understand your question correctly in the first place.
    3) All of this being said, if you have no IT experience, having a CCNA is
    not going to be enough to really put you in a position to get hired in most
    businesses. You need to start working on building experience to go along
    with preparing for your CCNA. Look at local internships. Look at local
    short-term work that, while not stable, can help you start to build the
    experience base which you will be able to later apply in concert with your
    certification to go after a networking position.

    For more help on your cisco certification, i would encourage you to look at
    the following links:
    http://www.certmag.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1534

    http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/netacad/

    http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le31/le46/learning_customer_e-learning_connection_tool_launch.html

    http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main

    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Aug 9, 2007
  4. kalika

    Consultant Guest

    sap basis is what he is referring to and the abap indicates he is a
    developer. i would suggest you look for sap related jobs in detroit, the
    auto industry is huge when it comes to sap jobs. just my 2 cents

    Consultant, Aug 9, 2007
  5. kalika

    Frisbee® Guest

    > First step to a job in Network Engineering: Write legiibly.

    I think you mean "coherently." "Legibly" would apply to handwriting, not
    typing.

    > Can you try this again in english?

    English should be capitalized, and I think it's pretty obvious to most of us
    that English is not his native language.

    BTW, with the exception of Consultant (who gets a lifetime free pass),
    top-posting and posting in HTML are frowned-upon in this "Microsoft
    community."

    Frisbee®, Aug 9, 2007
  6. By WHOM?

    "Frisbee®" wrote in message news:...

    > top-posting and posting in HTML are frowned-upon in this "Microsoft community."

    Robert Williams
    CEO, Founder
    CertGuard, Inc.
    www.CertGuard.com

    PRIVACY NOTICE: This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable federal or state law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of CertGuard, Inc., its shareholders, or its directors.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Aug 13, 2007
  7. kalika

    Consultant Guest

    uh, everyone in this microsoft community, duh

    Consultant, Aug 13, 2007
  8. kalika

    kpg* Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > uh, everyone in this microsoft community, duh
    >
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_>
    > wrote in message news:... By
    > WHOM?
    >
    > "Frisbee®" wrote in message
    > >
    > > top-posting and posting in HTML are frowned-upon in this "Microsoft

    > community."

    I know I frown upon it. I'm frowning now.

    kpg*, Aug 13, 2007
  9. kalika

    Consultant Guest

    im frownin in txt

    Consultant, Aug 13, 2007
  10. kalika

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I tried to turn my frown upside-down... but I could not figure out the
    IICSA characters.

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS

    Montreal MCT, Aug 14, 2007
  11. kalika

    Guest

    On Aug 9, 8:50 pm, "Jtyc" <> wrote:
    > > hi i am BE grad 07 passed out. completed course in sap - abap in a
    > > local institute but no jobs till now. please kindly help me wheather i
    > > switch to networking course asccna.
    > > New to this pls help me about job inccna????
    > > thanks
    > > arvind

    > SAP + ABAP (CCNA) <> MCSE.
    >
    > YTTC

    NOTE :: Plz mail us @ /
    for
    any queries and details
    Hi fellows..!!
    Today the two sides of our business are equally balanced. The
    expertise of our training is coupled with a strong commitment to
    provide the best Networking solutions. This has put us in the unique
    position of deriving synergies between Network solutions and IT
    Training.

    Technical Staff

    All Faculties are experienced in the network industry for several
    years , usually from MNC's to take you through the rigorous trainings
    with live scenarios as they face in their job roles. Many of them have
    years of experience in Corporate Trainings And rest are versatile,
    highly qualified and certified Networking Engineers with varied
    academic backgrounds.The teaching staff are in the Industry with the
    complete understanding of the global IT industry, its prospects and
    are provident enough to see to it that you are equipped with the
    latest knowledge in the ever changing world of IT industry.
    We have latest paid dumps for practice and have good question bank for
    clearing paper.
    We are offering CCNA / CCNP courses as of now Full lab facility
    availabe .

    , Aug 20, 2007
  12. kalika

    Guest

    On Aug 9, 8:37 pm, kalika <> wrote:
    > hi i am BE grad 07 passed out. completed course in sap - abap in a
    > local institute but no jobs till now. please kindly help me wheather i
    > switch to networking course asccna.
    > New to this pls help me about job inccna????
    > thanks
    > arvind

    NOTE :: Plz mail us @ /
    for
    any queries and details
    Hi fellows..!!
    Today the two sides of our business are equally balanced. The
    expertise of our training is coupled with a strong commitment to
    provide the best Networking solutions. This has put us in the unique
    position of deriving synergies between Network solutions and IT
    Training.

    Technical Staff

    All Faculties are experienced in the network industry for several
    years , usually from MNC's to take you through the rigorous trainings
    with live scenarios as they face in their job roles. Many of them have
    years of experience in Corporate Trainings And rest are versatile,
    highly qualified and certified Networking Engineers with varied
    academic backgrounds.The teaching staff are in the Industry with the
    complete understanding of the global IT industry, its prospects and
    are provident enough to see to it that you are equipped with the
    latest knowledge in the ever changing world of IT industry.
    We have latest paid dumps for practice and have good question bank for
    clearing paper.
    We are offering CCNA / CCNP courses as of now Full lab facility
    availabe .

    , Aug 20, 2007
  13. kalika

    JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > **********************
    >
    > NOTE :: Plz mail us @ /
    > for
    > any queries and details

    > ******** We have latest paid dumps for practice and have good
    > question bank for clearing paper.

    4SSFUCK3R!!!

    --

    JaR
    Boy, ya don't look in here for a while, and the place goes to h3ll!

    JaR, Aug 21, 2007