hi june

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by patricia mowbray, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. let me know if you get this one lov patricia

    patricia mowbray, Nov 18, 2003

  2. patricia mowbray

    Pompey© Guest

    5 months late...it's November!!!

    Pompey©, Nov 18, 2003

  3. patricia mowbray

    olfart Guest

    > let me know if you get this one lov patricia

    Hi Patty;
    No I didn't get this one. Can't understand it because I got the 6 others
    that you never sent.
    If that no good husband is still there tell him to get his butt home because
    I'm preggers again (no thanks to him).
    That's all for now. Don't send a few more-I love hearing from you. Huggles,
    Junie

    olfart, Nov 18, 2003
  4. patricia mowbray

    EricP Guest

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:35:21 -0500, "olfart" <>
    wrote:

    >"patricia mowbray" <> wrote in message
    >> let me know if you get this one lov patricia
    >>

    >Hi Patty;
    >No I didn't get this one. Can't understand it because I got the 6 others
    >that you never sent.
    >If that no good husband is still there tell him to get his butt home because
    >I'm preggers again (no thanks to him).
    >That's all for now. Don't send a few more-I love hearing from you. Huggles,
    >Junie

    ROFLMAO!!!

    EricP, Nov 18, 2003