    Messages:
    3
    Howdy I'm new here, and Robert_Rath told me you had lots of really good reviews, so Hi! everyone! :D :D

    BiZkit, Sep 8, 2005

  2. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    gday. hows it goin.

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005

  3. BiZkit

    neko138 Guest

    Hey i'm also new here, yeah robert_rath told me to come here as well, he wants something?? Well howdy!

    neko138, Sep 8, 2005
  4. BiZkit

    BiZkit

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2005
    Messages:
    3
    Wow thats some quick replies!! You spend a lot of time on here??

    BiZkit, Sep 8, 2005
  5. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I know what he wants: a new fan speed controller :p Theres a competition, whoever gets 3 new members to join and post saying who referred them, wins a fan controller

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005
  6. BiZkit

    BiZkit

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2005
    Messages:
    3
    yeah, hes a bit of a prize whore!!

    BiZkit, Sep 8, 2005
  7. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Hey everyone! Glad to see you've signed up! One more person signed up and has been banned also, name is 'crestu' so please unban ;) Thanks

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 8, 2005
  8. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    is that all three now? you should win it then, assuming of course that they getunbanned soon :p

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005
  9. BiZkit

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    unbanned the last guy just a few minutes ago.

    Silverstrand, Sep 8, 2005
  10. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Gosh I hope he posts soon! Either crestu or Avatar should post or I wont win! :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 8, 2005
  11. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Haha, to be honest i think mike is fixed the banning problem, problably cause he got scared when i chucked a physic cause he hadden't even looked :p
    Welcome guys!

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  12. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you chucked a physic? What, you threw gravity at him or something? :p your more talented than i thought. Unless you mean you chucked a 'psych'... but nah, that couldnt be right, doesnt make sense.

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  13. BiZkit

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, maybe I should change the contest rules at the last minute???? Nah. But the contest does end today!!!! Remember, TODAY. My time zone, EST. My calendar!!! 9-9-05. Now what was that exact time??? Hmmm. I think it was 6PM EST. I'll have to check....

    bigal, Sep 9, 2005
  14. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    6PM! Ya can't do that! How am I supposed to get my friends to post if they are banned, this is no good :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  15. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I think this called for insulting of mike here... yes i did throw gravity at him... he got hurt badly too! *ps i am not joking i did throw gravity at him*
    All users are unbanned so it shouldn't effect much atm... and by EST do u mean US EST? haha i got u there :D

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  16. BiZkit

    crestu

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2005
    Messages:
    3
    Heya guys....
    I'm from Adelaide like me best mates BiZkit and RObErT_RaTh here.
    RObErT_RaTh recommended me here.... hope I posted in time for him to win his prize :D

    crestu, Sep 9, 2005
  17. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i think your a couple of hours late, i dunno what time bigal was changing the rules :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  18. BiZkit

    crestu

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2005
    Messages:
    3
    If it is really 18:00 EST (US) then it should be sweet... those yanks are like 14 hours behind. :p
    Hmm... wheres the post about what RObErT_RaTh is trying to win? I'd at least like to see what he has got me signed up for!

    crestu, Sep 9, 2005
  19. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  20. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    haha i know the contest is over now, its like 8-9pm there :D

    unholy, Sep 10, 2005