    understanding is the third
    htt:"my profile 22 blogs pot.com
    username:bavanikumar22

    bee, Mar 26, 2008

  2. bee

    Guest

    bee <> wrote:

    >Hi iam bavani
    >life is the first gift
    >love is thesecond
    >understanding is the third
    > pot.com

    Definitely a site worth the visit :) http://pot.com/

    I remember an old ad in Hightimes: a lid of grass for $20.

    Learned later that the guy was selling grass clippings in baggies,
    totally legal and was making a bit of money in the process :)

    --

    Woops
    http://www.chromasia.com/iblog/archives/0802062128.php

    , Mar 26, 2008

  3. bee

    ellis_jay Guest

    wrote:
    > bee <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi iam bavani
    >> life is the first gift
    >> love is thesecond
    >> understanding is the third
    >> pot.com

    > Definitely a site worth the visit :) http://pot.com/

    NIce set of tits.........

    > I remember an old ad in Hightimes: a lid of grass for $20.
    >
    > Learned later that the guy was selling grass clippings in baggies,
    > totally legal and was making a bit of money in the process :)

    --
    He that cometh to seek after knowledge, with a mind to scorn, shall be
    sure to find matter for his humour, but no matter for his instruction.

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Mar 26, 2008