    Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me

    Regards
    Udai.m

    Udayakumar, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Udayakumar

    Syanide Guest

    I also have lots of dumps m8.. but they normally done in the toilet.. :)

    The same place you should also put the alternative type.... loser..

    Syanide, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Udayakumar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hi anybody,
    >Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me

    Why would anyone want to touch you?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Udayakumar

    70-300 Guest

    Uff nice! if you want more go to www.doodie.com

    You are the guy dude!!!

    70-300, Nov 8, 2003
  5. That's too bad. Perhaps you should put a cork up your a*s...

    Leigh Kendall, Nov 9, 2003
  6. Udayakumar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >That's too bad. Perhaps you should put a cork up your a*s...

    What's wrong with the whole bottle!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2003
  7. Udayakumar wrote:
    > Hi anybody,
    > Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me
    >
    > Regards
    > Udai.m

    Another dumper posts.
    Seeking to spread his evil.
    Sending others the wrong message.

    Fortunately, most know better.
    Under most circumstances, that is.
    Cease and desist this illegal activity!
    Keep our newsgroups clean and wholesome.
    Everyone deserves that, I think.
    Remember this and keep it to heart.

    --
    Fris "Sekrit Message Contained" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 10, 2003
  8. Udayakumar

    Consultant Guest

    wait a minute, i see a pattern

    Consultant, Nov 10, 2003
  9. Udayakumar

    wantajob Guest

    wantajob, Nov 11, 2003
  10. Udayakumar

    Jay Walters Guest

    --- I hope employers notice that most paper MCSDs have a
    rediff email account.

    Jay Walters, Nov 11, 2003
  11. Udayakumar

    Jay Walters Guest

    wantajob -

    --- You won't "KEEP A JOB" by cheating.

    Braindumps are nothing more than people trying to write
    down the questions from actual exams...

    http://www.QoD.US

    ---------------

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1027469.html

    Jay Walters, Nov 11, 2003
  12. Udayakumar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >wantajob

    Learn to beg for food - it's your only hope.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 11, 2003
  13. Udayakumar

    hussnain ali Guest

    ineed a 070,310 dumps please help

    hussnain ali, Nov 12, 2003
  14. Udayakumar

    Guest Guest

    hi,

    It would be really nice of you if you can email me dumps
    at

    Thanks
    Bhavini

    Guest, Nov 12, 2003
  15. wrote:

    > hi,
    >
    > It would be really nice of you if you can email me dumps
    > at
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bhavini

    Please cross the ocean. I'd love to lay some dumps directly on you.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 12, 2003
  16. Udayakumar

    Consultant Guest

    he has many curry dumps

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  17. Udayakumar

    Unregistered Guest

    Hi Uday,
    I would like to have the Dumps for the MCSD cert. in VB 6.0. Can yo
    please mail me the details.

    Regards,
    Sandeep.

    Udayakumar wrote:
    > *Hi anybody,
    > Needs dumps for mcsd pls keep touch with me
    >
    > Regards
    > Udai.m

    Unregistered

    Unregistered, Nov 19, 2003
  18. Unregistered wrote:
    > Hi Uday,
    > I would like to have the Dumps for the MCSD cert. in VB 6.0. Can you
    > please mail me the details.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Sandeep.

    Are you retarded?