    i would like to have somes ebooks concerning MCSE 2003 because i aslo
    wnat to upgrade my MCSE.

    THANKS

    etoilec, Oct 13, 2003

  2. etoilec

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:25:26 -0400, etoilec wrote:

    > I am MCSE,i am interrested in writing cisco exams

    I am Andy, I am interested in dirty women.

    > i would like to have somes ebooks concerning MCSE 2003 because i aslo wnat
    > to upgrade my MCSE.

    I would like to have a new Ferrari, because the old one needs new tyres.

    > THANKS

    What for ?

    Andy Foster, Oct 14, 2003

  3. etoilec

    Prashant Guest

    hi:; I want to be an MCSE

    Can u guide me in this.......

    Prashant, Oct 16, 2003
  4. etoilec

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Paul Lynch, Oct 16, 2003
  5. etoilec

    Gth Guest

    Hi Mr. MCSE,

    How did you prepare for MCSE. I means have you any special
    package for that. I've learned all windows 2000 mcse
    taining book published from microsoft. But when i answer
    with sample question from braindumps, I still have some
    troubles.

    Thanks,
    Gth

    Gth, Oct 17, 2003
  6. etoilec

    S. O'Brien Guest

    #1 You didnt study hard enough
    #2 You will have more troubles if you continue using braindumps (ie.
    employers won't hire you, MS will strip you of your certs, you will not know
    the material just the answers to a bunch of questions)
    #3 What you are doing is illegal and you CAN be charged

    Have a nice life serving fries at the local greasy burger
    Sue

    S. O'Brien, Oct 17, 2003