hi hi hi

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by aldalel114@gmail.com, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    All praise is due to Allah, the Rubb of the worlds, and may Allah exalt
    the mention of His Prophet, and render him and his household safe and
    secure from all derogatory things.
    When talking about Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, one
    should keep in mind that he is talking about the greatest individual in
    history. This is not a baseless claim; for the one who reads his
    biography, and learns of his mannerisms and ethics, while keeping aside
    all preconceived notions would certainly reach this conclusion. Some
    fair and just non-Muslims have reached this conclusion as well.
    Professor Hasan Ali, may Allah have mercy on him, said in his magazine
    'Noor al-Islam' that a Brahmin colleague of his once told him: 'I
    recognize and believe that the Messenger of Islam is the greatest and
    most mature man in history.' Professor Hasan Ali, may Allah have mercy
    on him, asked him: 'Why do you consider him as the greatest and most
    mature man?' He answered: 'No man possessed the characteristics,
    mannerisms and ethics that he possessed at one time. He was a king
    under whom the entire peninsula was unified; yet he was humble. He
    believed that the dominion belonged to his God alone. Great riches
    would come to him, and yet he lived in a state of poverty; fire would
    not be lit in his house for many days and he would stay hungry. He was
    a great leader; he led small numbers into battle against thousands, and
    yet he would decisively defeat them. He loved peace agreements, and
    would agree to them with a firm heart; even though he had thousands of
    his brave and courageous Companions by his side. Each Companion was
    very brave and could confront a thousand enemies alone, while not
    feeling the least bit intimidated. Yet, the Prophet was kind-hearted,
    merciful, and did not want to shed a drop of blood. He was deeply
    concerned about the affairs of the Arabian Peninsula, yet he did not
    neglect the affairs of his family, household, or the poor and needy. He
    was keen to disseminate Islam amongst those who had gone astray. In
    general, he was a man concerned with the betterment and wellbeing of
    mankind, yet he did not indulge in amassing worldly fortune. He busied
    himself with the worship of Allah and loved doings deeds which pleased
    Allah. He never avenged himself on account of personal reasons. He even
    prayed for his enemies' wellbeing, and would warn them of the
    punishment of Allah.

    , Nov 8, 2006

  2. jack Guest

    **** Allah and **** the gmail domain....

    jack, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Panos Guest

    Re: hi hi hi

    wrote:
    > All praise is due to Allah, the Rubb of the worlds, and may Allah exalt
    > the mention of His Prophet, and render him and his household safe and
    > secure from all derogatory things.
    > When talking about Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, one
    > should keep in mind that he is talking about the greatest individual in
    > history. This is not a baseless claim; for the one who reads his
    > biography, and learns of his mannerisms and ethics, while keeping aside
    > all preconceived notions would certainly reach this conclusion. Some
    > fair and just non-Muslims have reached this conclusion as well.
    > Professor Hasan Ali, may Allah have mercy on him, said in his magazine
    > 'Noor al-Islam' that a Brahmin colleague of his once told him: 'I
    > recognize and believe that the Messenger of Islam is the greatest and
    > most mature man in history.' Professor Hasan Ali, may Allah have mercy
    > on him, asked him: 'Why do you consider him as the greatest and most
    > mature man?' He answered: 'No man possessed the characteristics,
    > mannerisms and ethics that he possessed at one time. He was a king
    > under whom the entire peninsula was unified; yet he was humble. He
    > believed that the dominion belonged to his God alone. Great riches
    > would come to him, and yet he lived in a state of poverty; fire would
    > not be lit in his house for many days and he would stay hungry. He was
    > a great leader; he led small numbers into battle against thousands, and
    > yet he would decisively defeat them. He loved peace agreements, and
    > would agree to them with a firm heart; even though he had thousands of
    > his brave and courageous Companions by his side. Each Companion was
    > very brave and could confront a thousand enemies alone, while not
    > feeling the least bit intimidated. Yet, the Prophet was kind-hearted,
    > merciful, and did not want to shed a drop of blood. He was deeply
    > concerned about the affairs of the Arabian Peninsula, yet he did not
    > neglect the affairs of his family, household, or the poor and needy. He
    > was keen to disseminate Islam amongst those who had gone astray. In
    > general, he was a man concerned with the betterment and wellbeing of
    > mankind, yet he did not indulge in amassing worldly fortune. He busied
    > himself with the worship of Allah and loved doings deeds which pleased
    > Allah. He never avenged himself on account of personal reasons. He even
    > prayed for his enemies' wellbeing, and would warn them of the
    > punishment of Allah.

    The inhabitants of the earth are of two sorts:
    Those with brains, but no religion,
    And those with religion, but no brains.

    - Abu'l-`Ala' al-Ma`arri (Arabic: أبو العلا المعري), poet
    of Ma`arra, quoted in Maalouf, Amin (1989). Crusades Through Arab Eyes.

    Panos, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Re: hi hi hi

    On 8 Nov 2006 07:58:36 -0800, Panos wrote:

    > wrote:

    <drivel snipped>

    > The inhabitants of the earth are of two sorts:
    > Those with brains, but no religion,
    > And those with religion, but no brains.

    You forgot the 3rd 'sort'.

    That would be the 'sort' that quotes *the entire* original post in a
    useless followup.

    Allodoxaphobia, Nov 8, 2006
  5. Dave Cohen Guest

    wrote:

    > All praise is due to Allah, the Rubb of the worlds, and may Allah exalt
    > the mention of His Prophet, and render him and his household safe and....

    <cut for the sake of the patient reader>

    Are we talking about the same guy who married a 9 year old female child??
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Nov 8, 2006
  6. Bill K Guest

    Re: hi hi hi

    wrote:
    > All praise is due to Allah, the Rubb of the worlds, and may Allah exalt
    > the mention of His Prophet, and render him and his household safe and
    > secure from all derogatory things.

    Will Mohammed, may the spirit of Ansel Adams bless and keep him, make
    me a better photographer? If I pray five times a day to Mohammed in the
    names of the blessed Diane Arbus and Brett Weston, will he send me 77
    virgins to model for me?
    --
    Gator Bait

    Bill K, Nov 8, 2006
  7. AustinMN Guest

    Re: hi hi hi

    Allodoxaphobia wrote:
    > On 8 Nov 2006 07:58:36 -0800, Panos wrote:
    > >
    > > wrote:

    > <drivel snipped>
    > >
    > > The inhabitants of the earth are of two sorts:
    > > Those with brains, but no religion,
    > > And those with religion, but no brains.

    > You forgot the 3rd 'sort'.
    >
    > That would be the 'sort' that quotes *the entire* original post in a
    > useless followup.

    I think that puts him under under his second category.

    Austin

    AustinMN, Nov 8, 2006
  8. Adam Helberg Guest

    "Dave Cohen" <> wrote in message news:VAn4h.9353$sw6.1047@trndny08...
    > wrote:
    >>
    >> All praise is due to Allah, the Rubb of the worlds, and may Allah exalt
    >> the mention of His Prophet, and render him and his household safe and....

    > <cut for the sake of the patient reader>
    >
    > Are we talking about the same guy who married a 9 year old female child??
    > Dave Cohen

    Now you've done it. He's going to put a fatwa on you. Your only hope is to grow a
    beard, dye it orange and repeat the prayer three times.

    Adam

    Adam Helberg, Nov 9, 2006
  9. Skip Guest

    Re: hi hi hi

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Will Mohammed, may the spirit of Ansel Adams bless and keep him, make
    > me a better photographer? If I pray five times a day to Mohammed in the
    > names of the blessed Diane Arbus and Brett Weston, will he send me 77
    > virgins to model for me?
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    Virgins are fairly useless as models... ;-)

    --
    Skip Middleton
    www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    Skip, Nov 9, 2006
  10. Stewy Guest

    In article <>, "jack" <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    > **** Allah and **** the gmail domain....

    Tut tut tut. That would be homosexual sex and so anti-American.

    If the fatwa doesn't get you, the CIA will

    Stewy, Nov 14, 2006