    growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;

    --
    claudio385

    claudio385, Mar 17, 2005

  2. claudio385

    Guest

    Could spammers get any more moronic? (See above for answer)

    , Mar 18, 2005

  3. Do you have a photo of big money?

    Gene Palmiter, Mar 18, 2005
  4. claudio385

    Darrell Guest

    Odd how a "first time poster" is able to use a mail2new gateway to make
    "her" post anonymous...

    Darrell, Mar 18, 2005
  5. claudio385

    Des Perado Guest

    "claudio385" <> wrote in message

    > On a side note my Hubby
    > --
    > claudio385

    A guy called Claudio has a hubby. Right.

    Des Perado, Mar 18, 2005
  6. claudio385

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that claudio385 <>
    stated that:

    >Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
    >Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

    No, you wanted to pump'n'dump some worthless penny-stocks.

    **** off, spammer.

    Lionel, Mar 18, 2005
  7. claudio385

    Darrell Guest

    "Des Perado" <> wrote in message

    > "claudio385" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > On a side note my Hubby
    > > --
    > > claudio385

    > A guy called Claudio has a hubby. Right.

    Depends on what State they live in ;)

    Darrell, Mar 18, 2005
  8. claudio385

    Guest

    This is typical Pump and Dump.
    Claudio , you should go to investment boards to
    hype this stock. This site is for discussions on photography
    ONLY.

    , Mar 18, 2005