    the net ?

    Waiting for reply
    M.

    Marmik, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Marmik

    Pollux Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Where would I find the list of all the different exam with their number on
    > the net ?
    >
    > Waiting for reply
    > M.

    I'm new to this, so bear with me, but since it's a Microsft exam about a
    Microsoft technology, you'll probably find something at Oracle's site.
    www.oracle.com

    Don't bother checking any search engine. Most of them lie anyway. You
    came to the right place.

    Pollux, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Marmik

    Mark Guest

    Infact I am looking for exam numbers that are associated with various exam
    from microsoft. How will be able to find from oracle.com

    I can not understand what are you saying.

    Mark, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Marmik

    JaR Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > Infact I am looking for exam numbers that are associated with various exam
    > from microsoft. How will be able to find from oracle.com
    >
    > I can not understand what are you saying.

    Try this url;

    http://www.itscalledsarcasmyouass.com

    JaR, Jul 15, 2004
  5. Marmik

    Pollux Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Mark wrote:
    > > Infact I am looking for exam numbers that are associated with various exam
    > > from microsoft. How will be able to find from oracle.com
    > >
    > > I can not understand what are you saying.
    > >

    > Try this url;
    >
    > http://www.itscalledsarcasmyouass.com

    I'm sorry, but it looks like the url you gave doesn't work. Maybe could
    you come over and type it on my browser and see if it works any better?
    Also, I'll have a coffee too. Milk, no sugar please.

    Pollux, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Marmik

    Guest Guest

    Hi Marmik,

    U can find all information u need on the microsoft site.

    Guest, Jul 15, 2004
  7. Marmik

    harry Guest

    Its quite surprising that you could find a public
    newsgroup on microsoft site but not the exam info!!!!

    harry, Jul 15, 2004
  8. Marmik

    MCNGP Wannbe Guest

    Even more amazing that you didn't even bother looking at the subject line of
    some of the messages in the newsgroup to see the exam numbers.

    MCNGP Wannbe, Jul 15, 2004
  9. Marmik

    Eric Guest

    Marmik wrote:

    > Where would I find the list of all the different exam with their
    > number on the net ?
    >
    > Waiting for reply
    > M.

    I hope you understand why people are making jokes. It's reasonable to
    expect a developer to be able to locate resources on the web. There's a
    couple ways to do this:

    1) go to google.com

    2) go to microsoft.com, and do some searches

    3) go to msdn.microsoft.com, and do some searches

    You need to be web-literate because many of the answers to problems you
    encounter will be found on the web.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 16, 2004
  10. Marmik

    kpg Guest

    that link is broken

    kpg, Jul 16, 2004
  11. Cindy Winegarden, Jul 16, 2004
  12. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  13. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  14. >1) go to google.com

    >2) go to microsoft.com, and do some searches
    >
    >3) go to msdn.microsoft.com, and do some searches

    some people believe go to's to be evil :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  15. Marmik

    Eric Guest

    > > 1) go to google.com
    > >
    > > 2) go to microsoft.com, and do some searches
    > >
    > > 3) go to msdn.microsoft.com, and do some searches

    > some people believe go to's to be evil :)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    hmmm:

    Google1 = new Google;
    Google1.Search("MCAD");