    I'm here to say hi to Frisbee©®

    Frisbee©, will you please conduct a ceremony next month on the six year
    anniversary of my LOTW award. I would like to be honored.
    Network Guru, Oct 24, 2007

  2. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    news:O%...
    > No, I do not have a case of Yuengling to share. Nor do I have new shoe
    > shine instructions or advice for interview attire. Moreover, I am not
    > here to request my photo be removed from the original mcngp site. also, I
    > am not here to request induction into mcngp.
    >
    > I'm here to say hi to Frisbee©®
    >
    > Frisbee©, will you please conduct a ceremony next month on the six year
    > anniversary of my LOTW award. I would like to be honored.

    I certainly think our very first LotW recipient deserves no less.

    5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

    Who's the party planning committee chairperson this year?
    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2007

  3. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Hi_Frisbee=A9?=

    > 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

    What's MCNGP??
    Jtyc, Oct 24, 2007
  4. Network Guru

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> No, I do not have a case of Yuengling to share. Nor do I have new
    >> shoe shine instructions or advice for interview attire. Moreover, I
    >> am not here to request my photo be removed from the original mcngp
    >> site. also, I am not here to request induction into mcngp.
    >>
    >> I'm here to say hi to Frisbee©®
    >>
    >> Frisbee©, will you please conduct a ceremony next month on the six
    >> year anniversary of my LOTW award. I would like to be honored.

    > I certainly think our very first LotW recipient deserves no less.
    >
    > 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.
    >
    > Who's the party planning committee chairperson this year?

    I'm not doing this year. Several of you still owe me for carpet cleaning
    fees and noise pollution fines. The neighbors still won't look me in the
    eye.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Oct 24, 2007
  5. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    more cats need good posture

    Consultant, Oct 24, 2007
  6. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    mostly carnivorous ninnies going potty.

    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2007
  7. Network Guru

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    >> 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

    > What's MCNGP??

    A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

    catwalker63, Oct 24, 2007
  8. Network Guru

    > mostly carnivorous ninnies going potty.
    >
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> more cats need good posture
    >>
    >> "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> What's MCNGP??

    Mary Clair notices Georgie Porgie

    catwalker63, Oct 24, 2007
  9. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >>> 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

    >> What's MCNGP??
    >>

    > A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

    Just Testing Your Cranium
    Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
    Jonah Took Your Chair
    Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
    Josie The Yipping Cur
    Jumping The Yogurt Cups

    The possibilities are quite endless.

    Ping McBob
    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2007
  10. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:57:54 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >> What's MCNGP??

    Many Chumps Nurtured for Greater Purposes
    PAJ, Oct 24, 2007
  11. Network Guru

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

    > Just Testing Your Cranium
    > Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
    > Jonah Took Your Chair
    > Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
    > Josie The Yipping Cur
    > Jumping The Yogurt Cups

    And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
    answer.

    catwalker63, Oct 24, 2007
  12. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Hi_Frisbee=A9?=

    > And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
    > answer.

    I don't know what you're talking about.
    Jtyc, Oct 24, 2007
  13. Network Guru

    > "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

    >> Just Testing Your Cranium
    >> Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
    >> Jonah Took Your Chair
    >> Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
    >> Josie The Yipping Cur
    >> Jumping The Yogurt Cups

    > And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
    > answer.

    Well whaddayawant? To give all of the intarweb a heart attack?

    Perhaps he will grace us with his reasoning behind that particular handle on
    the super-sekret forums. Not what it stands for, but -why-.

    Especially considering he's an ex-marine.
    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2007
  14. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real answer.

    > I don't know what you're talking about.

    Is is safe?

    <readies the dental drill>
    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2007
  15. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    true dat

    Consultant, Oct 24, 2007
  16. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: Hi Frisbee)

    catwalker63 wrote:

    > "Frisbee." <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    > > mostly carnivorous ninnies going potty.
    > >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > >> more cats need good posture
    > > >
    > >> "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    > Mary Clair notices Georgie Porgie

    Molly Coddle Network Guru Please

    --
    JaR
    Congrats NG!
    JaR, Oct 24, 2007
  17. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: Hi Frisbee)

    Frisbee. wrote:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > >"Frisbee." <> prattled ceaselessly in
    > >
    > >>"catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > > > Just Testing Your Cranium
    > > > Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
    > > > Jonah Took Your Chair
    > > > Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
    > > > Josie The Yipping Cur
    > > > Jumping The Yogurt Cups

    > > And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
    > > answer.

    > Well whaddayawant? To give all of the intarweb a heart attack?
    >
    > Perhaps he will grace us with his reasoning behind that particular
    > handle on the super-sekret forums. Not what it stands for, but -why-.
    >
    > Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

    Oooh! Oooh! I know that one!

    --
    JaR
    But I'd have to kill ya if I tell ya
    JaR, Oct 24, 2007
  18. Network Guru

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Hi Frisbee)

    "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:#dEhB3mFIHA.5752
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Frisbee. wrote:
    >
    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> >"Frisbee." <> prattled ceaselessly in

    >> > And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
    >> > answer.

    >> Well whaddayawant? To give all of the intarweb a heart attack?
    >>
    >> Perhaps he will grace us with his reasoning behind that particular
    >> handle on the super-sekret forums. Not what it stands for, but -why-.
    >>
    >> Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

    > Oooh! Oooh! I know that one!

    Me too! It's more interesting to make up reasons.

    catwalker63, Oct 24, 2007
  19. Network Guru

    kpg* Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

    Excuse me - no Marine is an ex-marine.
    kpg*, Oct 24, 2007
  20. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Hi Frisbee)

    > "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:#dEhB3mFIHA.5752
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Frisbee. wrote:
    >>
    >>> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    >>> Well whaddayawant? To give all of the intarweb a heart attack?
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps he will grace us with his reasoning behind that particular
    >>> handle on the super-sekret forums. Not what it stands for, but -why-.
    >>>
    >>> Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

    >> Oooh! Oooh! I know that one!

    > Me too! It's more interesting to make up reasons.

    If y'all are referring to where it comes from, I get that, too, but like I
    said, it's a really strange choice considering the little I know of him.
    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2007