    take a look at the must see videos

    www.globaleflyer.com

    thank you
    ss007, May 16, 2006

  2. TheNewsGuy(Mike), May 16, 2006

  3. On Mon, 15 May 2006 21:35:06 -0400, TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:
    > ss007 wrote:
    >> please check out my site for all your shopping need, also my sure you
    >> take a look at the must see videos
    >>
    >> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    > Terrible site - don't go there - poor links - many don't work - just
    > collecting your e-mail address for spamming lists.

    Yet, you seemed to want to repeat the spammer's URL...........
    Daguer Reotype, May 16, 2006
  4. ss007

    BJ in Texas Guest

    Daguer Reotype <> wrote:
    ||| Terrible site - don't go there - poor links - many don't
    ||| work - just collecting your e-mail address for spamming
    ||| lists.
    || Yet, you seemed to want to repeat the spammer's
    URL...........

    Not really, doesn't look the same to me.

    "Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the
    germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of
    ambition." -- Thomas Jefferson

    --
    http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/
    BJ in Texas, May 16, 2006
  5. ss007

    Helen Guest

    "ss007" <> wrote in message
    > please check out my site for all your shopping need, also my sure you
    > take a look at the must see videos
    >
    > www.YetMOREspamFromCanada.com

    I rest my case.
    Move over Taiwan and Korea.
    Helen, May 16, 2006
  6. ss007

    Paul Bartram Guest

    > "TheNewsGuy(Mike)" <> wrote
    > > ss007 wrote:

    > > please check out my site for all your shopping need, also my sure you
    > > take a look at the must see videos
    > > www. .com

    > Terrible site - don't go there - poor links - many don't work - just
    > collecting your e-mail address for spamming lists.

    But it's got MUST SEE VIDEOS! What to do?

    Paul
    Paul Bartram, May 17, 2006