    I am also looking for a job and i haven't work in my life.
    I just need some tips if there are any regarding how i
    can approach an interview with a microsoft certification.

    Guest, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    caleb wibbled...

    >My name is caleb,
    >
    >I would like to know how you impact your organisation
    >with a microsoft credential.I am working on my Mcse &
    >MCDBA certifications.
    >
    >I am also looking for a job and i haven't work in my life.
    >I just need some tips if there are any regarding how i
    >can approach an interview with a microsoft certification.
    >.

    If you manage to get a job interview, and they ask you
    about usenet, you are screwed.
    As I'm feeling generous, I'll let you into a little
    secret - just so long as you promise not to tell anyone -
    usenet posts - including dumb-ass questions that are asked
    several times a day by lazy ass-fuckers, don't dissapear
    into the ether as soon as they're posted [1] - they're
    archived for posterity, so that people with similar
    questions don't have to ask them all over again.
    Perhaps you'd like to learn how to find and read these net
    gems? Well, if you get an adult to explain the
    terms "search engine", "newsreader", "scroll-bar"
    and "google" to you, you'll be off to a good start.

    Also, you may wish to practice the phrases "would you like
    fries with that?" and "have a nice day"

    Andy Foster, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Guest

    Typh0n Guest

    Taking no prisoners then Andy?
    <grin>

    Typh0n, Apr 10, 2004
  4. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    Typh0n saw fit to share the following with us...

    >Taking no prisoners then Andy?
    ><grin>

    You know damn right!!

    Andy Foster, Apr 10, 2004
  5. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Andy, you make the MCNGP's look like Girl Scouts selling cookies.

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 10, 2004
  6. Guest

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I take offence to that!

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Apr 10, 2004
  7. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote

    >Andy, you make the MCNGP's look like Girl Scouts selling

    cookies.

    Err, thankyou

    Andy - MCNGP #23

    Andy Foster, Apr 10, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in

    > TechGeekPro wrote
    >
    >>Andy, you make the MCNGP's look like Girl Scouts selling

    > cookies.
    >>

    > Err, thankyou
    >
    > Andy - MCNGP #23

    perhaps this is why TechGoddes went on her rant. helps to identify the
    MCNGPs..

    :p

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 10, 2004
  9. >>>Andy, you make the MCNGP's look like Girl Scouts selling
    >> cookies.
    >>>

    >> Err, thankyou
    >>
    >> Andy - MCNGP #23

    >perhaps this is why TechGoddes went on her rant. helps to identify the
    >MCNGPs..

    I'm surprised if 'it' can count past 3 let alone 23.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 10, 2004
  10. >>Taking no prisoners then Andy?
    >><grin>
    >>

    >You know damn right!!

    you don't ask dumb question!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 10, 2004
  11. >I would like to know how you impact your organisation
    >with a microsoft credential.

    Absolutely none whatsoever.

    >I am also looking for a job and i haven't work in my life.

    My ideal job would be a playboy too!

    >I just need some tips if there are any regarding how i
    >can approach an interview with a microsoft certification.

    With respect, the hardest problem you will have is ensuring your
    résumé gets noticed within the five seconds before it is thrown in the
    bin. Remember you will be competing with thousands of experienced
    people who are also looking for jobs.

    If you have not worked before, then I assume you're a recent grad in
    which case put the emphasize on your education rather than your certs.

    Be prepared to take any type of IT job that comes along (you can
    always keep looking for something better) and expect a really crap
    salary.

    Sorry to be downer, but the mad days of the late 90's are well and
    truly over....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 10, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    >>> cookies.
    >>>>

    >>> Err, thankyou
    >>>
    >>> Andy - MCNGP #23

    >>perhaps this is why TechGoddes went on her rant. helps to identify the
    >>MCNGPs..

    > I'm surprised if 'it' can count past 3 let alone 23.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    good point. if I'm ever reinstated I know I'll be safe :)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    > My ideal job would be a playboy too!

    I'm hoping you don't mean "bunny".

    (eeewwww)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    >>>Taking no prisoners then Andy?
    >>><grin>
    >>>

    >>You know damn right!!

    > you don't ask dumb question!!!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    She did! She's lying! She's lying to you, fscking guy!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004
  15. >> My ideal job would be a playboy too!

    >I'm hoping you don't mean "bunny".
    >
    >(eeewwww)

    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2004
  16. >She did! She's lying! She's lying to you, fscking guy!

    I am going to call the police, and then, you're going to go to jail.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2004
  17. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>She did! She's lying! She's lying to you, fscking guy!

    > I am going to call the police, and then, you're going to go to jail.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    noooooooo..... not jail again..........!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    --
    Visit Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2004
  18. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>> My ideal job would be a playboy too!

    >>I'm hoping you don't mean "bunny".
    >>
    >>(eeewwww)

    > No,you just shut up! You try to confuse!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    give me back my rabbit, biotch!

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2004
  19. You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He
    is going to go to jail!!!

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2004
  20. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    that's it, buddy boy. now i am MAD!! i am going to tell my verisign buddies
    where they can find you and then you are TOAST!

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2004