    I hope someone could fingure a tool from Cisco can help my client.
    Thanks you!

    kevin rong

    kevin, Jun 19, 2006

  2. kevin

    haydude Guest

    MRTG is also documented by Cisco. I think that this endorses it as a
    tool "recommended" by the manufacturer.

    haydude, Jun 19, 2006

  3. kevin

    kevin Guest

    Thanks your reply

    But what I need is a tool can specify time range and produce a
    beautiful report.I once used MRTG. I have to run a script to copy Gif
    and data automatically every day. MRTG could not caculate follow your
    order. MRTG just display per hour. per day, per month and per year. It
    could not compare any two month data.

    kevin rong

    kevin, Jun 20, 2006
  4. kevin

    Joel Guest

    Re: hi. does cisco has a tool can be use for monitor a mib valuefor a long time just like MRTG?

    Take a look at What's Up 2006 Premium. (ipswitch.com)

    I had a similar need and if did a great job. It has some built
    in reports that may meet your needs and you can create your own.

    Having a web front end the reports can be view on the web. Nice
    thing added is access management is fairy granular.

    I not sure but I think you might be able have reports created
    and emailed.

    Plus it offers a some monitoring & alerting capabilities.

    You should be able to get a 30 trial on their web site.

    Joel

    Joel, Jun 21, 2006
  5. kevin

    kevin Guest

    Hello Joel
    thank you. I will try to find where to buy What's Up 2006 Premimu in
    China.

    kevin.rong

    kevin, Jun 21, 2006