    Please elaborate as much as possible.

    Thx

    Mizo

    mizoman, Feb 8, 2004

  2. ----- mizoman wrote: ----

    I have good handson experience in isa 2000, and have studies the mcs
    training kit by microsoft, and cramsession and testking, should thi
    be enough to take the exam, or should i try to get the transcenders,
    heard that they were much difficult than the original MS exam itself

    For crying out loud. You didn't know Testking material was equivalent t
    having the answers before going in for the test? The constant reference
    to "just like actual questions" and "study this material the day befor
    the exam for a GUARANTEED pass" was not a sufficient clue

    OK then - let me break it down into smaller chunks. If you have TH
    exam questions, and you study them before the exam, this should b
    enough to pass the exam. Just like Testking said it would be

    Please elaborate as much as possible

    No need. But then again, even when it was obvious you felt the
    need to post a stupid question to this newsgroup, didn't you? No
    we all know you are a cheat

    I hope the hairs on your backside turn to hammers and beat you to death.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya28=?=, Feb 8, 2004