    could let the viruses to spread through the network.

    Please give me the suggestions.......

    Thanks.

    edu.mvk, May 29, 2006

  2. edu.mvk

    optikl Guest

    edu.mvk wrote:
    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > I have subscribed to this group recently, I am interested to do some
    > research on MOBILE VIRUSES, so i think its better to know about the
    > computer security issues like viruses.
    >
    > so please suggest me some good links for that.
    >
    > And also i want to know from you that, what sort of the security flaws
    > could let the viruses to spread through the network.
    >
    > Please give me the suggestions.......
    >
    > Thanks.

    You can start here and then Google for the rest:

    http://www.sans.org/top20/

    http://blogs.washingtonpost.com/securityfix

    I don't know if the above is relative to what you're asking about.

    http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/viruses/mobilevirus.mspx

    http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/294

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/05/mobile_virus_hype_debunked/

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/09/28/HNmobileviruses_1.html

    There seems to be a divergence of opinion on the the threat of mobile
    viruses.

    optikl, May 29, 2006